Determining output shadow prices for a cost-constrained technology
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 54 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lehmijoki, Ulla, 1984. " Notes on Quasi-Convexity of the Cost Function," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(3), pages 385-89.
- Fare, Rolf & Lehmijoki, Ulla, 1987. " On Quasi-convexity of the Cost Function," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(1), pages 115-18.
- Jacobsen, S. E., 1972. "On Shephard's duality theorem," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 458-464, June.
- Fixler, Dennis & Zieschang, Kimberly D, 1991. "Measuring the Nominal Value of Financial Services in the National Income Accounts," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(1), pages 53-68, January.
- Reece, William S. & Zieschang, Kimberly D., 1987. "Output price indices for regulated monopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 85-89.
- Barnett, William A., 1980. "Economic monetary aggregates--reply," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 57-59, September.
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna, 1990. "A distance function approach to price efficiency," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 123-126, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:54:y:1991:i:2:p:143-155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.