User Costs, Shadow Prices, and the Real Output of Banks
In: Output Measurement in the Service Sectors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ferrier, Gary D. & Lovell, C. A. Knox, 1990. "Measuring cost efficiency in banking : Econometric and linear programming evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 229-245.
- Barnett, William A. & Hinich, Melvin J. & Weber, Warren E., 1986. "The regulatory wedge between the demand-side and supply-side aggregation-theoretic monetary aggregates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 165-185.
- Rolf Färe & Kimberly Zieschang, 1991. "Determining output shadow prices for a cost-constrained technology," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 143-155, June.
- Hancock, Diana, 1985. "Bank Profitability, Interest Rates, and Monetary Policy," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 17(2), pages 189-202, May.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "The Economic Theory of Index Numbers and the Measurement of Input, Output, and Productivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1393-1414, November.
- Richard H. Moorsteen, 1961. "On Measuring Productive Potential and Relative Efficiency," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 75(3), pages 451-467.
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
- Charles Goodhart, 1989. "Money, Information and Uncertainty: 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 0262071223, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.