Bank Profitability, Interest Rates, and Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pei-Fen Chen & Jhih-Hong Zeng & Chien-Chiang Lee, 2015. "Monetary Policy and the Diversification–Profitability Linkage in Banking: Evidences from Emerging Market Economies," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 83(4), pages 576-597, December.
- Das, Abhiman & Ghosh, Saibal, 2006. "Financial deregulation and efficiency: An empirical analysis of Indian banks during the post reform period," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 193-221.
- Malovaná, Simona & Frait, Jan, 2017.
"Monetary policy and macroprudential policy: Rivals or teammates?,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 1-16.
- Simona Malovana & Jan Frait, 2016. "Monetary Policy and Macroprudential Policy: Rivals or Teammates?," Working Papers IES 2016/19, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2016.
- Simona Malovana & Jan Frait, 2016. "Monetary Policy and Macroprudential Policy: Rivals or Teammates?," Working Papers 2016/06, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Matthias Neuenkirch & Matthias Nöckel, 2017. "The Risk-Taking Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission in the Euro Area," Research Papers in Economics 2017-02, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Iftekhar Hasan & Sudipto Sarkar, 2002.
"Banks' option to lend, interest rate sensitivity, and credit availability,"
Review of Derivatives Research,
Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 213-250, October.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Sudipto, Sarkar, 2002. "Banks' option to lend, interest rate sensitivity, and credit availability," Research Discussion Papers 15/2002, Bank of Finland.
- Erjola BARBULLUSHI (SAKTI) & Orfea DHUCI, 2015. "Albanian Banking Efficiency Analysis: A Production Dea Approach - Comparision Of Crs And Vrs Model," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(2), pages 59-68, December.
- Piergiorgio Alessandri & Benjamin D. Nelson, 2015.
"Simple Banking: Profitability and the Yield Curve,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 47(1), pages 143-175, February.
- Alessandri, Piergiorgio & Nelson, Benjamin, 2012. "Simple banking: profitability and the yield curve," Bank of England working papers 452, Bank of England.
- Piergiorgio Alessandri & Benjamin Nelson, 2014. "Simple banking: profitability and the yield curve," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 945, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- repec:rba:rbaacv:acv2017-04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aykut Ekinci, 2016. "The Effect of Credit and Market Risk on Bank Performance: Evidence from Turkey," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 427-434.
- Dennis J. Fixler & Kimberly D. Zieschang, 1992. "User Costs, Shadow Prices, and the Real Output of Banks," NBER Chapters,in: Output Measurement in the Service Sectors, pages 219-243 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Almeida, Fernanda Dantas & Divino, José Angelo, 2015. "Determinants of the banking spread in the Brazilian economy: The role of micro and macroeconomic factors," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 29-39.
- Barnett, William A. & Chauvet, Marcelle, 2011.
"How better monetary statistics could have signaled the financial crisis,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 161(1), pages 6-23, March.
- William A. Barnett & Marcelle Chauvet, 2010. "How Better Monetary Statistics Could Have Signaled the Financial Crisis," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201005, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2010.
- Barnett, William A. & Chauvet, Marcelle, 2010. "How better monetary statistics could have signaled the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 24721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:intfin:v:20:y:2017:i:1:p:48-63 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claudio Borio & Leonardo Gambacorta & Boris Hofmann, 2017.
"The influence of monetary policy on bank profitability,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 48-63, March.
- Claudio Borio & Leonardo Gambacorta & Boris Hofmann, 2015. "The influence of monetary policy on bank profitability," BIS Working Papers 514, Bank for International Settlements.
- Aydemir, Resul & Ovenc, Gokhan, 2016. "Interest rates, the yield curve and bank profitability in an emerging market economy," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 670-682.
- Claudio Borio & Boris Hofmann, 2017.
"Is Monetary Policy Less Effective When Interest Rates Are Persistently Low?,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Jonathan Hambur & John Simon (ed.), Monetary Policy and Financial Stability in a World of Low Interest Rates
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Claudio Borio & Boris Hofmann, 2017. "Is monetary policy less effective when interest rates are persistently low?," BIS Working Papers 628, Bank for International Settlements.
- Mamatzakis, Emmanuel & Bermpei, Theodora, 2016. "What is the effect of unconventional monetary policy on bank performance?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 239-263.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:56:y:2005:i:5:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601839 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:17:y:1985:i:2:p:189-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .