Bank Profitability, Interest Rates, and Monetary Policy
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 17 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879|
- Das, Abhiman & Ghosh, Saibal, 2006. "Financial deregulation and efficiency: An empirical analysis of Indian banks during the post reform period," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 193-221.
- Matthias Neuenkirch & Matthias Nöckel, 2017. "The Risk-Taking Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission in the Euro Area," Research Papers in Economics 2017-02, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Iftekhar Hasan & Sudipto Sarkar, 2002.
"Banks' option to lend, interest rate sensitivity, and credit availability,"
Review of Derivatives Research,
Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 213-250, October.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Sudipto, Sarkar, 2002. "Banks' option to lend, interest rate sensitivity, and credit availability," Research Discussion Papers 15/2002, Bank of Finland.
- Erjola BARBULLUSHI (SAKTI) & Orfea DHUCI, 2015. "Albanian Banking Efficiency Analysis: A Production Dea Approach - Comparision Of Crs And Vrs Model," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(2), pages 59-68, December.
- Piergiorgio Alessandri & Benjamin D. Nelson, 2015. "Simple Banking: Profitability and the Yield Curve," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 47(1), pages 143-175, 02.
- Alessandri, Piergiorgio & Nelson, Benjamin, 2012. "Simple banking: profitability and the yield curve," Bank of England working papers 452, Bank of England.
- Piergiorgio Alessandri & Benjamin Nelson, 2014. "Simple banking: profitability and the yield curve," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 945, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Aykut Ekinci, 2016. "The Effect of Credit and Market Risk on Bank Performance: Evidence from Turkey," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 427-434.
- Dennis J. Fixler & Kimberly D. Zieschang, 1992. "User Costs, Shadow Prices, and the Real Output of Banks," NBER Chapters,in: Output Measurement in the Service Sectors, pages 219-243 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Almeida, Fernanda Dantas & Divino, José Angelo, 2015. "Determinants of the banking spread in the Brazilian economy: The role of micro and macroeconomic factors," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 29-39.
- Barnett, William A. & Chauvet, Marcelle, 2011. "How better monetary statistics could have signaled the financial crisis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 161(1), pages 6-23, March.
- William A. Barnett & Marcelle Chauvet, 2010. "How Better Monetary Statistics Could Have Signaled the Financial Crisis," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201005, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2010.
- Barnett, William A. & Chauvet, Marcelle, 2010. "How better monetary statistics could have signaled the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 24721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aydemir, Resul & Ovenc, Gokhan, 2016. "Interest rates, the yield curve and bank profitability in an emerging market economy," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 670-682.
- Claudio Borio & Boris Hofmann, 2017. "Is monetary policy less effective when interest rates are persistently low?," BIS Working Papers 628, Bank for International Settlements.
- Mamatzakis, Emmanuel & Bermpei, Theodora, 2016. "What is the effect of unconventional monetary policy on bank performance?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 239-263.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:17:y:1985:i:2:p:189-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed