Developing Policies and Instruments for Sustainable Household Consumption: Irish Experiences and Futures
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Thøgersen, 2005. "How May Consumer Policy Empower Consumers for Sustainable Lifestyles?," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 143-177, 06.
- Mikael Klintman, 2009. "Participation in Green Consumer Policies: Deliberative Democracy under Wrong Conditions?," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 43-57, March.
- Cherp, Aleg & George, Clive & Kirkpatrick, Colin, 2004. "A Methodology for Assessing National Sustainable Development Strategies," Impact Assessment Research Centre (IARC) Working Papers 30577, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Aleg Cherp & Clive George & Colin Kirkpatrick, 2004. "A methodology for assessing national sustainable development strategies," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(6), pages 913-926, December.
- Doris Fuchs & Sylvia Lorek, 2005. "Sustainable Consumption Governance: A History of Promises and Failures," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 261-288, 09.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jcopol:v:34:y:2011:i:1:p:25-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.