Discursive Confusion over Sustainable Consumption: A Discursive Perspective on the Perplexity of Marketplace Knowledge
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Annukka Berg, 2011. "Not Roadmaps but Toolboxes: Analysing Pioneering National Programmes for Sustainable Consumption and Production," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 9-23, March.
- Carmen Valor, 2008. "Can Consumers Buy Responsibly? Analysis and Solutions for Market Failures," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 315-326, September.
- Viola Muster, 2011. "Companies Promoting Sustainable Consumption of Employees," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 161-174, March.
- Thomas Princen, 2003. "Principles for Sustainability: From Cooperation and Efficiency to Sufficiency," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 3(1), pages 33-50, 02.
- Thompson, Craig J & Locander, William B & Pollio, Howard R, 1989. " Putting Consumer Experience Back into Consumer Research: The Philosophy and Method of Existential-Phenomenology," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(2), pages 133-46, September.
- A. Greening, Lorna & Greene, David L. & Difiglio, Carmen, 2000. "Energy efficiency and consumption -- the rebound effect -- a survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 389-401, June.
- Doris Fuchs & Sylvia Lorek, 2005. "Sustainable Consumption Governance: A History of Promises and Failures," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 261-288, 09.
- Toke Christensen & Mirjam Godskesen & Kirsten Gram-Hanssen & Maj-Britt Quitzau & Inge Røpke, 2007. "Greening the Danes? Experience with consumption and environment policies," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 91-116, June.
- Jessica Pape & Henrike Rau & Frances Fahy & Anna Davies, 2011. "Developing Policies and Instruments for Sustainable Household Consumption: Irish Experiences and Futures," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 25-42, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jcopol:v:35:y:2012:i:1:p:105-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.