Does sustainability count? Environmental policy, sustainable development and the governance of grassroots sustainability enterprise in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Preeti Malhotra, 2006. "Management of community-based energy interventions in rural areas of India: issues and perspectives," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(1), pages 33-45.
- Tomas Hellström, 2007. "Dimensions of environmentally sustainable innovation: the structure of eco-innovation concepts," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 148-159.
- Michael Murray, 2006. "Multi-level “Partnership” and Irish Waste Management - The Politics of Municipal Incineration," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 37(3), pages 447-465.
- Joe Larragy, 2006. "Origins and Significance of the Community and Voluntary Pillar in Irish Social Partnership," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 37(3), pages 375-398.
- William Low & Eileen Davenport, 2005. "Postcards from the edge: maintaining the 'alternative' character of fair trade," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(3), pages 143-153.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1427-:d:107998 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:17:y:2009:i:3:p:174-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .