Multi-level “Partnership” and Irish Waste Management - The Politics of Municipal Incineration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mike Geddes, 2000. "Tackling Social Exclusion in the European Union? The Limits to the New Orthodoxy of Local Partnership," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(4), pages 782-800, December.
- Bénédicte Vidaillet & V. D'Estaintot & P. Abécassis, 2005. "Introduction," Post-Print hal-00287137, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Palcic, Dónal & Reeves, Eoin, 2013.
"Private equity leveraged buyouts in European telecoms: The case of Eircom,"
Elsevier, pages 573-582.
- Eoin Reeves & Donal Palcic & Darragh Flannery, 2013. "Are We There Yet? The Length of the Tendering Period under PPP in Ireland," Working Papers WP012013, University of Limerick, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2013.
- Anna Ray Davies, 2009. "Does sustainability count? Environmental policy, sustainable development and the governance of grassroots sustainability enterprise in Ireland," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 174-182.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:37:y:2006:i:3:p:447-465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: http://www.esr.ie .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .