Fair trade in Germany left the niche market. Power shifts observed in global fair trade value chains
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Corinne Gendron & Véronique Bisaillon & Ana Rance, 2009. "The Institutionalization of Fair Trade: More than Just a Degraded Form of Social Action," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(1), pages 63-79, April.
- Raynolds, Laura T., 2009. "Mainstreaming Fair Trade Coffee: From Partnership to Traceability," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1083-1093, June.
- Sally Smith & Stephanie Barrientos, 2005. "Fair trade and ethical trade: are there moves towards convergence?," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(3), pages 190-198.
- Peter Dannenberg & Gilbert M. Nduru, 2013. "Practices In International Value Chains: The Case Of The Kenyan Fruit And Vegetable Chain Beyond The Exclusion Debate," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 104(1), pages 41-56, February.
- Eeva L. Laine & Matias Laine, 2009. "Finnish World Shops at a crossroads in the commercialized fair trade market," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(5), pages 274-283.
- William Low & Eileen Davenport, 2005. "Postcards from the edge: maintaining the 'alternative' character of fair trade," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(3), pages 143-153.
More about this item
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- F63 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:ecaqec:v:html10.3280/ecag2013-003004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=87 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.