Dimensions of environmentally sustainable innovation: the structure of eco-innovation concepts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Birgit Blättel-Mink, 1998. "Innovation towards sustainable economy - the integration of economy and ecology in companies," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(2), pages 49-58.
- Rennings, Klaus, 2000. "Redefining innovation -- eco-innovation research and the contribution from ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 319-332, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:gjofsm:v:18:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40171-017-0158-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:223:d:64796 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rosa Dangelico & Devashish Pujari, 2010. "Mainstreaming Green Product Innovation: Why and How Companies Integrate Environmental Sustainability," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(3), pages 471-486, September.
- Jeou-Shyan Horng & Chung-Jen Wang & Chih-Hsing Liu & Sheng-Fang Chou & Chang-Yen Tsai, 2016. "The Role of Sustainable Service Innovation in Crafting the Vision of the Hospitality Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-18, March.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:143:y:2018:i:c:p:161-169 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anna Ray Davies, 2009. "Does sustainability count? Environmental policy, sustainable development and the governance of grassroots sustainability enterprise in Ireland," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 174-182.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:15:y:2007:i:3:p:148-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.