Systematic Literature Review On Eco-Innovation Determinants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bleischwitz, Raimund & Bahn-Walkowiak, Bettina & Irrek, Wolfgang & Schepelmann, Phillip & Schmidt-Bleek, Friedrich & Giljum, Stefan & Lutter, Stephan & Bohunovski, Lisa & Hinterberger, Friedrich & Haw, 2009.
"Eco-Innovation - putting the EU on the path to a resource and energy efficient economy,"
Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy, volume 38, number 38.
- Bleischwitz, Raimund, 2009. "Eco-innovation - putting the EU on the path to a resource and energy efficient economy," MPRA Paper 19939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Horbach, Jens & Rammer, Christian & Rennings, Klaus, 2012.
"Determinants of eco-innovations by type of environmental impact — The role of regulatory push/pull, technology push and market pull,"
Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 112-122.
- Horbach, Jens & Rammer, Christian & Rennings, Klaus, 2011. "Determinants of eco-innovations by type of environmental impact. The role of regulatory push/pull, technology push and market pull," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-027, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Rosa Dangelico & Devashish Pujari, 2010. "Mainstreaming Green Product Innovation: Why and How Companies Integrate Environmental Sustainability," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(3), pages 471-486, September.
- Jean BELIN (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Jens HORBACH (University of Applied Sciences Augsburg) & Vanessa OLTRA (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2011.
"Determinants and Specificities of Eco-innovations – An Econometric Analysis for the French and German Industry based on the Community Innovation Survey,"
Cahiers du GREThA
2011-17, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Vanessa Oltra & Jean Belin & Juergen Horbach, 2012. "Determinants and specificities of eco-innovation - An econometric analysis for the French and German Industry based on the Community innovation survey," Post-Print hal-00650888, HAL.
- Cristian Moisoiu, 2015. "Sustainable Innovation Policy And Europe 2020 Agenda," Impact of Socio-economic and Technological Transformations at National, European and International Level (ISETT), Institute for World Economy, Romanian Academy, vol. 10.
- repec:iem:imptrs:v:10:y:2015:i:10:id:2822000009590063 is not listed on IDEAS
- Annelise Mathieu & Emmanuelle Reynaud & Jean Louis Chandon, 2015. "Les déterminants internes de l'éco innovation : Analyse de 118 éco innovations selon le référentiel gestionnaire et la stratégie RSE de l'entreprise," Post-Print hal-01538531, HAL.
- Amandine Pinget & Rachel Bocquet & Caroline Mothe, 2015. "Barriers to Environmental Innovation in SMEs: Empirical Evidence from French Firms," Post-Print hal-01300837, HAL.
- Annelise Mathieu & Emmanuelle Reynaud & Jean-Louis Chandon, 2015. "Les déterminants internes de l’éco innovation : Analyse de 118 éco innovations selon le référentiel gestionnaire et la stratégie RSE de l’entreprise," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 18(1), pages 57-86, March.
- Rene Kemp & Vanessa Oltra, 2011. "Research Insights and Challenges on Eco-Innovation Dynamics," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 249-253.
- Joaquín Cañón-de-Francia & Concepción Garcés-Ayerbe & Marisa Ramírez-Alesón, 2007. "Are More Innovative Firms Less Vulnerable to New Environmental Regulation?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 36(3), pages 295-311, March.
- Madhu Khanna & George Deltas & Donna Harrington, 2009. "Adoption of Pollution Prevention Techniques: The Role of Management Systems and Regulatory Pressures," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 44(1), pages 85-106, September.
- Marcus Wagner, 2010. "Corporate Social Performance and Innovation with High Social Benefits: A Quantitative Analysis," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(4), pages 581-594, July.
- Kammerer, Daniel, 2009. "The effects of customer benefit and regulation on environmental product innovation.: Empirical evidence from appliance manufacturers in Germany," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(8-9), pages 2285-2295, June.
- Sartorius, Christian, 2006. "Second-order sustainability--conditions for the development of sustainable innovations in a dynamic environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 268-286, June.
- Smith, Adrian & Voß, Jan-Peter & Grin, John, 2010. "Innovation studies and sustainability transitions: The allure of the multi-level perspective and its challenges," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 435-448, May.
- Adriana AnaMaria Davidescu & Andreea Maria Vass Paul & Rodica-Manuela Gogonea & Marian Zaharia, 2015. "Evaluating Romanian Eco-Innovation Performances in European Context," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-35, September.
- Mihaela DIACONU, 2011. "Technological Innovation: Concept, Process, Typology and Implications in the Economy," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(10(563)), pages 127-144, October.
- Carmen Nadia CIOCOIU & Sofia Elena COLESCA & Mihaela P?CE?IL? & ?tefan Gabriel BURCEA, 2014. "Designing A Weee Virtual Eco-Inovation Hub: The Vision Of The Academic And Research Environment," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(1), pages 1128-1140, November.
- René Kemp, 2010. "Eco-innovation: Definition, Measurement and Open Research Issues," Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 397-420.
- Huriye SABANCI ÖZER, 2012. "A Review of the Literature on Process Innovation in Remanufacturing," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 2(3), pages 139-155.
- Horbach, Jens, 2008. "Determinants of environmental innovation--New evidence from German panel data sources," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 163-173, February.
- Cristian Moisoiu, 2015. "Sustainable Innovation Policy And Europe 2020 Agenda," Conjunctura economiei mondiale / World Economic Studies, Institute for World Economy, Romanian Academy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:mrpase:v:9:y:2017:i:3:p:30-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colesca Sofia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.