Conventional Resource-Based Theory and its Radical Alternative: A Less Materialist-Individualist Approach to Strategy
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert H. Frank & Thomas Gilovich & Dennis T. Regan, 1993. "Does Studying Economics Inhibit Cooperation?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 159-171, Spring.
- Schreiner, Mark, 1997. "Ways Donors Can Help The Evolution Of Sustainable Microfinance Organizations," Economics and Sociology Occasional Papers 28327, Ohio State University, Department of Agricultural, Environmental and Development Economics.
- A. E. Fernández Jilberto, 1991. "Introduction," International Journal of Political Economy, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 21(1), pages 3-9, April.
- Schrader, Stephan, 1991. "Informal technology transfer between firms: Cooperation through information trading," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 153-170, April.
- von Hippel, Eric, 1987. "Cooperation between rivals: Informal know-how trading," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 291-302, December.
- Ivar Kolstad, 2007. "Why Firms Should Not Always Maximize Profits," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(2), pages 137-145, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:99:y:2011:i:1:p:121-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.