Conventional Resource-Based Theory and its Radical Alternative: A Less Materialist-Individualist Approach to Strategy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert H. Frank & Thomas Gilovich & Dennis T. Regan, 1993. "Does Studying Economics Inhibit Cooperation?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 159-171, Spring.
- Schrader, Stephan, 1991. "Informal technology transfer between firms: Cooperation through information trading," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 153-170, April.
- Schreiner, Mark, 1997. "Ways Donors Can Help The Evolution Of Sustainable Microfinance Organizations," Economics and Sociology Occasional Papers 28327, Ohio State University, Department of Agricultural, Environmental and Development Economics.
- Dyck, Bruno & Kleysen, Rob, 2001. "Aristotle’s Virtues and Management Thought: An Empirical Exploration of an Integrative Pedagogy," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(04), pages 561-574, October.
- Bowie, Norman E., 1991. "Challenging the Egoistic Paradigm," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 1-21, January.
- von Hippel, Eric, 1987. "Cooperation between rivals: Informal know-how trading," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 291-302, December.
- A. E. Fernández Jilberto, 1991. "Introduction," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 3-9, March.
- Ivar Kolstad, 2007. "Why Firms Should Not Always Maximize Profits," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(2), pages 137-145, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lynn Godkin, 2015. "Mid-Management, Employee Engagement, and the Generation of Reliable Sustainable Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 15-28, August.
- Mark Edwards & Nin Kirkham, 2014. "Situating ‘Giving Voice to Values’: A Metatheoretical Evaluation of a New Approach to Business Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 121(3), pages 477-495, May.
More about this item
KeywordsMaterialism; Individualism; Radical management; Resource-based theory; Weber; Aristotle;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:99:y:2011:i:1:p:121-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .