Oikonomia Versus Chrematistike: Learning from Aristotle About the Future Orientation of Business Management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Easterlin, Richard A, 2001. "Income and Happiness: Towards an Unified Theory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(473), pages 465-484, July.
- Carroll, Archie B., 1991. "The pyramid of corporate social responsibility: Toward the moral management of organizational stakeholders," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 39-48.
- John Child & Suzana B. Rodrigues, 2004. "Repairing the Breach of Trust in Corporate Governance," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 143-152, April.
- Lex Donaldson & James H. Davis, 1991. "Stewardship Theory or Agency Theory: CEO Governance and Shareholder Returns," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 16(1), pages 49-64, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandro Fontana & Susana Sastre-Merino & Maritza Baca, 2017. "The Territorial Dimension: The Component of Business Strategy that Prevents the Generation of Social Conflicts," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 141(2), pages 367-380, March.
- Domènec Melé, 2016. "Re-thinking Capitalism: What We can Learn from Scholasticism?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 133(2), pages 293-304, January.
- Claus Dierksmeier, 2013. "Kant on Virtue," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 113(4), pages 597-609, April.
- repec:spr:humman:v:2:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s41463-017-0028-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lazarides, Themistokles & Drmmpetas, Evaggelos, 2009. "Fallacies, Collapses, Crises. Now What?," MPRA Paper 17921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alma Acevedo, 2012. "Personalist Business Ethics and Humanistic Management: Insights from Jacques Maritain," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 105(2), pages 197-219, January.
- Heiko Spitzeck, 2011. "An Integrated Model of Humanistic Management," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(1), pages 51-62, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAristotle; strategy; management; sustainability; wealth; well-being;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:88:y:2009:i:3:p:417-430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .