Repairing the Breach of Trust in Corporate Governance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baldwin, Robert & Cave, Martin & Lodge, Martin, 2011.
"Understanding Regulation: Theory, Strategy, and Practice,"
Oxford University Press,
edition 2, number 9780199576098.
- Baldwin, Robert & Cave, Martin, 1999. "Understanding Regulation: Theory, Strategy, and Practice," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774389.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cam Caldwell & Rolf Dixon, 2010. "Love, Forgiveness, and Trust: Critical Values of the Modern Leader," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 91-101.
- Steven Dellaportas & Jonathan Langton & Brian West, 2012. "Governance and accountability in Australian charitable organisations: Perceptions from CFOs," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(3), pages 238-254, July.
- Mukesh K. Biswas & Damodar Suar, 2016. "Antecedents and Consequences of Employer Branding," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 57-72.
- Alexander Brink, 2010. "Enlightened Corporate Governance: Specific Investments by Employees as Legitimation for Residual Claims," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 641-651.
- Michael Pirson & Shann Turnbull, 2011. "Toward a More Humanistic Governance Model: Network Governance Structures," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 101-114.
- Claus Dierksmeier & Michael Pirson, 2009. "Oikonomia Versus Chrematistike: Learning from Aristotle About the Future Orientation of Business Management," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 417-430.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:corgov:v:12:y:2004:i:2:p:143-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0964-8410&site=1 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.