Love, Forgiveness, and Trust: Critical Values of the Modern Leader
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- John Child & Suzana B. Rodrigues, 2004. "Repairing the Breach of Trust in Corporate Governance," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 143-152, April.
- Tripp, Thomas M. & Bies, Robert J. & Aquino, Karl, 2002. "Poetic justice or petty jealousy? The aesthetics of revenge," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 966-984, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2015. "A Framework For The Analysis Of Spirituality At Work," IESE Research Papers D/1122, IESE Business School.
- Nadeem Khalid & Munwar Hussain Pahi & Umair Ahmed, 2016. "Loosing Your Best Talent: Can Leadership Retain Employees? The Dilemma of the Banking Sector of Hyderabad Sindh, Pakistan: A Mediation Investigation," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 608-616.
- Cam Caldwell & Rolf Dixon & Ryan Atkins & Stefan Dowdell, 2011. "Repentance and Continuous Improvement: Ethical Implications for the Modern Leader," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(3), pages 473-487, September.
- Alan Lawton & Iliana Páez, 2015. "Developing a Framework for Ethical Leadership," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 639-649, September.
- Claudia Peus & Jenny Wesche & Bernhard Streicher & Susanne Braun & Dieter Frey, 2012. "Authentic Leadership: An Empirical Test of Its Antecedents, Consequences, and Mediating Mechanisms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 107(3), pages 331-348, May.
- Elaine Wallace & Leslie Chernatony & Isabel Buil, 2011. "How Leadership and Commitment Influence Bank Employees’ Adoption of their Bank’s Values," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 101(3), pages 397-414, July.
- repec:eur:ejmsjr:262 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wallace, Elaine & de Chernatony, Leslie & Buil, Isabel, 2013. "Building bank brands: How leadership behavior influences employee commitment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 165-171.
- repec:eur:ejesjr:175 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordslove; forgiveness; trust; ethical leadership; caring;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:93:y:2010:i:1:p:91-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.