Trust in Companies and in CEOs: A Comparative Study of the Main Influences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven C Currall & Andrew C Inkpen, 2002. "A Multilevel Approach to Trust in Joint Ventures," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 33(3), pages 479-495, September.
- John Dimmick & Yan Chen & Zhan Li, 2004. "Competition Between the Internet and Traditional News Media: The Gratification-Opportunities Niche Dimension," Journal of Media Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 19-33.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johanna Kujala & Hanna Lehtimäki & Raminta Pučėtaitė, 2016. "Trust and Distrust Constructing Unity and Fragmentation of Organisational Culture," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 139(4), pages 701-716, December.
- Shahid Rasool & Asif Ayub Kiyani & Fadilah Binti Siali & Hiram Ting & Mahani Mohammad Abdu Shakur, 2017. "Consumer Innovativeness in Consumer - Company Relationship and Mediating Role of Consumer Value: An Empirical Study of Cell Phone Users in Pakistan," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 379-388.
- Gillanders, Robert & Neselevska, Olga, 2016. "Public Sector Corruption and Trust in the Private Sector," MPRA Paper 71020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsdimensions of trust; trustworthiness; organizational trust; interpersonal trust; benevolence; ability; integrity; social responsibility; trust building;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:95:y:2010:i:3:p:339-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .