Gender Differences in Ethics Judgment of Marketing Professionals in the United States
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- JS Armstrong & Terry Overton, 2005. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," General Economics and Teaching 0502044, EconWPA.
- Singhapakdi, Anusorn, 1999. "Perceived Importance of Ethics and Ethical Decisions in Marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 89-99, May.
- Robin, Donald & Babin, Laurie, 1997. "Making Sense of The Research on Gender and Ethics in Business: A Critical Analysis and Extension," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(04), pages 61-90, October.
- Chonko, Lawrence B. & Hunt, Shelby D., 2000. "Ethics and Marketing Management:: A Retrospective and Prospective Commentary," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 235-244, December.
- Chonko, Lawrence B. & Hunt, Shelby D., 1985. "Ethics and marketing management: An empirical examination," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 339-359, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:77:y:2008:i:4:p:501-515. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.