Is small business better than big business for marketing managers?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Akaah, Ishmael P., 1997. "Influence of Deontological and Teleological Factors on Research Ethics Evaluations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 71-80, June.
- Singhapakdi, Anusorn, 1999. "Perceived Importance of Ethics and Ethical Decisions in Marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 89-99, May.
- Dubinsky, Alan J. & Loken, Barbara, 1989. "Analyzing ethical decision making in marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 83-107, September.
- Chonko, Lawrence B. & Hunt, Shelby D., 1985. "Ethics and marketing management: An empirical examination," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 339-359, August.
- Sean Valentine & Gary Fleischman, 2008. "Ethics Programs, Perceived Corporate Social Responsibility and Job Satisfaction," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 159-172, January.
- Roman, Sergio & Ruiz, Salvador, 2005. "Relationship outcomes of perceived ethical sales behavior: the customer's perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 439-445, April.
- Baker, Thomas L. & Hunt, Tammy G. & Andrews, Martha C., 2006. "Promoting ethical behavior and organizational citizenship behaviors: The influence of corporate ethical values," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(7), pages 849-857, July.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Is There Hope for Small Firms, the Have-Nots in the World of Big Data?
by Christina Donnelly in HBR Blog Network on 2013-12-10 20:00:19
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Singhapakdi, Anusorn & Sirgy, M. Joseph & Lee, Dong-Jin & Senasu, Kalayanee & Yu, Grace B. & Nisius, Amiee Mellon, 2014. "Gender disparity in job satisfaction of Western versus Asian managers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1257-1266.
More about this item
KeywordsEthics institutionalization Quality of work life Esprit de corps Organizational commitment Small business;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:63:y:2010:i:4:p:418-423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.