Influence of Deontological and Teleological Factors on Research Ethics Evaluations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dubinsky, Alan J. & Loken, Barbara, 1989. "Analyzing ethical decision making in marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 83-107, September.
- Skinner, Steven J. & Dubinsky, Alan J. & Ferrell, O. C., 1988. "Organizational dimensions of marketing-research ethics," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 209-223, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John R. Sparks, 2015. "Ethical judgments are different: an information processing perspective on the unique nature of ethical judgments and ethical judgment processes," Chapters,in: Handbook on Ethics and Marketing, chapter 5, pages 89-110 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:spr:manint:v:47:y:2007:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-007-0006-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Singhapakdi, Anusorn & Sirgy, M. Joseph & Lee, Dong-Jin, 2010. "Is small business better than big business for marketing managers?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 418-423, April.
- Cherry, John & Fraedrich, John, 2002. "Perceived risk, moral philosophy and marketing ethics: mediating influences on sales managers' ethical decision-making," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(12), pages 951-962, December.
- John Sparks & Yue Pan, 2010. "Ethical Judgments in Business Ethics Research: Definition, and Research Agenda," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(3), pages 405-418, February.
- Kanika Bhal & Nivedita Leekha, 2008. "Exploring Cognitive Moral Logics Using Grounded Theory: The Case of Software Piracy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(3), pages 635-646, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:39:y:1997:i:2:p:71-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.