Leader Ethical Decision-Making in Organizations: Strategies for Sensemaking
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 107 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen Chen, 2010. "The Role of Ethical Leadership Versus Institutional Constraints: A Simulation Study of Financial Misreporting by CEOs," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(1), pages 33-52, June.
- Russell Haines & Marc Street & Douglas Haines, 2008. "The Influence of Perceived Importance of an Ethical Issue on Moral Judgment, Moral Obligation, and Moral Intent," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(2), pages 387-399, August.
- Andreas Diekmann, 2007.
"Not the First Digit! Using Benford's Law to Detect Fraudulent Scientif ic Data,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 321-329.
- Andreas Diekmann, 2005. "Not the First Digit! Using Benford’s Law to Detect Fraudulent Scientific Data," Others 0507001, EconWPA.
- James Avey & Tara Wernsing & Michael Palanski, 2012. "Exploring the Process of Ethical Leadership: The Mediating Role of Employee Voice and Psychological Ownership," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 107(1), pages 21-34, April.
- Roselie McDevitt & Catherine Giapponi & Cheryl Tromley, 2007. "A Model of Ethical Decision Making: The Integration of Process and Content," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 73(2), pages 219-229, June.
- Marcus Selart & Svein Johansen, 2011. "Ethical Decision Making in Organizations: The Role of Leadership Stress," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(2), pages 129-143, March.
- Darin White & Emily Lean, 2008. "The Impact of Perceived Leader Integrity on Subordinates in a Work Team Environment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(4), pages 765-778, September.
- Robin M. Hogarth & Spyros Makridakis, 1981. "Forecasting and Planning: An Evaluation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(2), pages 115-138, February.
- Elfenbein, Hillary Anger, 2007. "Emotion in Organizations: A Review in Stages," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt2bn0n9mv, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Deanne Hartog & Frank Belschak, 2012. "Work Engagement and Machiavellianism in the Ethical Leadership Process," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 107(1), pages 35-47, April.
- Daniel Kahneman, 2003. "A Psychological Perspective on Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 162-168, May.
- Erika Henik, 2008. "Mad as Hell or Scared Stiff? The Effects of Value Conflict and Emotions on Potential Whistle-Blowers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 80(1), pages 111-119, June.
- Cam Caldwell, 2010. "A Ten-Step Model for Academic Integrity: A Positive Approach for Business Schools," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 1-13, March.
- Ali Ünal & Danielle Warren & Chao Chen, 2012. "The Normative Foundations of Unethical Supervision in Organizations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 107(1), pages 5-19, April.
- Kevin Groves & Charles Vance & Yongsun Paik, 2008. "Linking Linear/Nonlinear Thinking Style Balance and Managerial Ethical Decision-Making," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 80(2), pages 305-325, June.
- Betsy Stevens, 2008. "Corporate Ethical Codes: Effective Instruments For Influencing Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(4), pages 601-609, April.
- Skinner, Steven J. & Dubinsky, Alan J. & Ferrell, O. C., 1988. "Organizational dimensions of marketing-research ethics," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 209-223, May.
- Jaana Woiceshyn, 2011. "A Model for Ethical Decision Making in Business: Reasoning, Intuition, and Rational Moral Principles," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 311-323, December.
- Satish Deshpande & Jacob Joseph & Rashmi Prasad, 2008. "Impact of Managerial Dependencies on Ethical Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 83(3), pages 535-542, December.
- Taya Cohen, 2010. "Moral Emotions and Unethical Bargaining: The Differential Effects of Empathy and Perspective Taking in Deterring Deceitful Negotiation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(4), pages 569-579, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:107:y:2012:i:1:p:49-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.