A Ten-Step Model for Academic Integrity: A Positive Approach for Business Schools
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. Steven Flynn, 2003. "Confronting academic dishonesty in the accounting classroom: a cultural experience?," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 437-439.
- Neil Brady & David Hart, 2007. "An Exploration into the Developmental Psychology of Ethical Theory with Implications for Business Practice and Pedagogy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(4), pages 397-412, December.
- Ken Starkey & Armand Hatchuel & Sue Tempest, 2004. "Rethinking the Business School," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(8), pages 1521-1531, December.
- James Weber, 2006. "Implementing an Organizational Ethics Program in an Academic Environment: The Challenges and Opportunities for the Duquesne University Schools of Business," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 65(1), pages 23-42, 04.
- Neil Granitz & Dana Loewy, 2007. "Applying Ethical Theories: Interpreting and Responding to Student Plagiarism," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 293-306, May.
- Helen Klein & Nancy Levenburg & Marie McKendall & William Mothersell, 2007. "Cheating During the College Years: How do Business School Students Compare?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 72(2), pages 197-206, May.
- Jan R. Magnus & Victor M. Polterovich & Dmitri L. Danilov & Alexei V. Savvateev, 2002. "Tolerance of Cheating: An Analysis Across Countries," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 125-135, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:92:y:2010:i:1:p:1-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.