(Un)Ethical Leadership and Identity: What Did We Learn and Where Do We Go from Here?
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ali Ünal & Danielle Warren & Chao Chen, 2012. "The Normative Foundations of Unethical Supervision in Organizations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 107(1), pages 5-19, April.
- Juliette Koning & Jeff Waistell, 2012. "Identity Talk of Aspirational Ethical Leaders," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 107(1), pages 65-77, April.
- Ciulla, Joanne B., 1995. "Leadership Ethics: Mapping the Territory," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 5-28, January.
- Brown, Michael E. & Mitchell, Marie S., 2010. "Ethical and Unethical Leadership: Exploring New Avenues for Future Research," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(04), pages 583-616, October.
- James Avey & Tara Wernsing & Michael Palanski, 2012. "Exploring the Process of Ethical Leadership: The Mediating Role of Employee Voice and Psychological Ownership," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 107(1), pages 21-34, April.
- Deanne Hartog & Frank Belschak, 2012. "Work Engagement and Machiavellianism in the Ethical Leadership Process," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 107(1), pages 35-47, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:107:y:2012:i:1:p:79-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.