The Effects of Corporate Ethical Values and Personal Moral Philosophies on Ethical Intentions in Selling Situations: Evidence from Turkish, Thai, and American Businesspeople
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 106 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anusorn Singhapakdi & Mahesh Gopinath & Janet Marta & Larry Carter, 2008. "Antecedents and Consequences of Perceived Importance of Ethics in Marketing Situations: A Study of Thai Businesspeople," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(4), pages 887-904, September.
- Attia, Ashraf & Shankarmahesh, Mahesh N. & Singhapakdi, Anusorn, 1999. "Marketing ethics: a comparison of American and Middle-Eastern marketers," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(5-6), pages 611-632, October.
- Singhapakdi, Anusorn, 1999. "Perceived Importance of Ethics and Ethical Decisions in Marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 89-99, May.
- Chonko, Lawrence B. & Hunt, Shelby D., 2000. "Ethics and Marketing Management:: A Retrospective and Prospective Commentary," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 235-244, December.
- Quan Li & Tatiana Vashchilko, 2010. "Dyadic military conflict, security alliances, and bilateral FDI flows," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 41(5), pages 765-782, June.
- Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E M & Baumgartner, Hans, 1998. " Assessing Measurement Invariance in Cross-National Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 78-90, June.
- Samiee, Saeed & Athanassiou, Nicholas, 1998. "International Strategy Research: Cross-Cultural Methodology Implications," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 79-96, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:106:y:2012:i:2:p:229-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.