The Effects of Corporate Ethical Values and Personal Moral Philosophies on Ethical Intentions in Selling Situations: Evidence from Turkish, Thai, and American Businesspeople
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anusorn Singhapakdi & Mahesh Gopinath & Janet Marta & Larry Carter, 2008. "Antecedents and Consequences of Perceived Importance of Ethics in Marketing Situations: A Study of Thai Businesspeople," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(4), pages 887-904, September.
- Attia, Ashraf & Shankarmahesh, Mahesh N. & Singhapakdi, Anusorn, 1999. "Marketing ethics: a comparison of American and Middle-Eastern marketers," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(5-6), pages 611-632, October.
- Singhapakdi, Anusorn, 1999. "Perceived Importance of Ethics and Ethical Decisions in Marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 89-99, May.
- Chonko, Lawrence B. & Hunt, Shelby D., 2000. "Ethics and Marketing Management:: A Retrospective and Prospective Commentary," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 235-244, December.
- Quan Li & Tatiana Vashchilko, 2010. "Dyadic military conflict, security alliances, and bilateral FDI flows," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 41(5), pages 765-782, June.
- Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E M & Baumgartner, Hans, 1998. " Assessing Measurement Invariance in Cross-National Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 78-90, June.
- Samiee, Saeed & Athanassiou, Nicholas, 1998. "International Strategy Research: Cross-Cultural Methodology Implications," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 79-96, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sean Valentine & Seong-Hyun Nam & David Hollingworth & Callie Hall, 2014. "Ethical Context and Ethical Decision Making: Examination of an Alternative Statistical Approach for Identifying Variable Relationships," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(3), pages 509-526, October.
- Lillian Y. Fok & Dinah M. Payne & Christy M. Corey, 2016. "Cultural Values, Utilitarian Orientation, and Ethical Decision Making: A Comparison of U.S. and Puerto Rican Professionals," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(2), pages 263-279, March.
- Andrew West, 2016. "Applying Metaethical and Normative Claims of Moral Relativism to (Shareholder and Stakeholder) Models of Corporate Governance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 135(2), pages 199-215, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCross-national study; Corporate ethical values; Personal moral philosophies; Ethical intentions in selling situations; Turkish; Thai; and American businesspeople;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:106:y:2012:i:2:p:229-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.