Three Elements of Stakeholder Legitimacy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward W. Bemis, 1894. "The Homestead Strike," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2, pages 369-369.
- Carroll, Archie B., 1991. "The pyramid of corporate social responsibility: Toward the moral management of organizational stakeholders," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 39-48.
- Benjamin Neville & Simon Bell & Gregory Whitwell, 2011. "Stakeholder Salience Revisited: Refining, Redefining, and Refueling an Underdeveloped Conceptual Tool," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(3), pages 357-378, September.
- Phillips, Robert, 2003. "Stakeholder Legitimacy," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(01), pages 25-41, January.
- Karl E. Weick & Kathleen M. Sutcliffe & David Obstfeld, 2005. "Organizing and the Process of Sensemaking," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(4), pages 409-421, August.
- Milena Parent & David Deephouse, 2007. "A Case Study of Stakeholder Identification and Prioritization by Managers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 75(1), pages 1-23, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandra Marin & Ronald Mitchell & Jae Lee, 2015. "The Vulnerability and Strength Duality in Ethnic Business: A Model of Stakeholder Salience and Social Capital," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 271-289.
- David Finch & David Deephouse & Paul Varella, 2015. "Examining an Individual’s Legitimacy Judgment Using the Value–Attitude System: The Role of Environmental and Economic Values and Source Credibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(2), pages 265-281, March.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:143:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2768-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:144:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2805-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational legitimacy; Stakeholder behavior; Stakeholder claim; Stakeholder legitimacy; Stakeholder theory; Stakeholder attributes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:105:y:2012:i:2:p:257-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .