Mind the gap—German motherhood risks in figures and game theory issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Görlich, Dennis & De Grip, Andries, 2007.
"Human capital depreciation during family-related career interruptions in male and female occupations,"
Kiel Working Papers
1379, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- GÃ¶rlich Dennis & Grip Andries de, 2007. "Human Capital Depreciation during Family-related Career Interruptions in Male and Female Occupations," ROA Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Gary S. Becker, 1981. "A Treatise on the Family," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number beck81-1, January.
- Mincer, Jacob & Polachek, Solomon, 1974.
"Family Investment in Human Capital: Earnings of Women,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(2), pages 76-108, Part II, .
- Jacob Mincer & Solomon Polacheck, 1974. "Family Investments in Human Capital: Earnings of Women," NBER Chapters,in: Economics of the Family: Marriage, Children, and Human Capital, pages 397-431 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacob Mincer & Solomon Polachek, 1974. "Family Investments in Human Capital: Earnings of Women," NBER Chapters,in: Marriage, Family, Human Capital, and Fertility, pages 76-110 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alicia Adsera, 2005. "Vanishing Children: From High Unemployment to Low Fertility in Developed Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(2), pages 189-193, May.
- Jacob Mincer & Haim Ofek, 1982. "Interrupted Work Careers: Depreciation and Restoration of Human Capital," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 17(1), pages 3-24.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christina Boll & Julian Leppin & Nora Reich, 2014. "Paternal childcare and parental leave policies: evidence from industrialized countries," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 129-158, March.
- Boll, Christina & Hoffmann, Malte, 2015.
"It's not all about parents' education, it also matters what they do: Parents' employment and children's school success in Germany,"
HWWI Research Papers
162, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Hoffmann, Malte & Dr. Boll, Christina, 2015. "It's not all about parents' education, it also matters what they do. Parents' employment and children's school success in Germany," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112933, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Christina Boll & Malte Hoffmann, 2015. "It's Not All about Parents' Education, It Also Matters What They Do: Parents' Employment and Children's School Success in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 735, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Boll, Christina & Bublitz, Elisabeth, 2016. "A cross-country comparison of gender differences in job-related training: The role of working hours and the household context," HWWI Research Papers 172, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Hofmann, Barbara & Hohmeyer, Katrin, 2016. "The effect of the business cycle at college graduation on fertility," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 88-102.
- Boll, Christina & Jahn, Malte & Lagemann, Andreas, 2017. "The gender lifetime earnings gap: Exploring gendered pay from the life course perspective," HWWI Research Papers 179, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Boll, Christina & Hüning, Hendrik & Leppin, Julian & Puckelwald, Johannes, 2015.
"Potential effects of a statutory minimum wage on the gender pay gap: A simulation-based study for Germany,"
HWWI Research Papers
163, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Christina Boll & Hendrik Hüning & Julian Leppin & Johannes Puckelwald, 2015. "Potential Effects of Statutory Minimum Wage on the Gender Pay Gap: A Simulation-Based Study for Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 766, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Boll, Christina & Leppin, Julian Sebastian, 2013. "Unterwertige Beschäftigung von Akademikerinnen und Akademikern: Umfang, Ursachen, Einkommenseffekte und Beitrag zur geschlechtsspezifischen Lohnlücke," HWWI Policy Papers 75, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
More about this item
KeywordsCooperative bargaining; Wage loss; Fertility; C71; J31; J13;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iecepo:v:8:y:2011:i:4:p:363-382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .