Marital splits and income changes over the longer term
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fisher, Hayley & Zhu, Anna, 2016.
"The Effect of Changing Financial Incentives on Repartnering,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10243, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hayley Fisher & Anna Zhu, 2016. "The Effect of Changing Financial Incentives on Repartnering," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2016n29, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Fisher, Hayley & Zhu, Anna., 2016. "The Effect of Changing Financial Incentives of Repartnering," Working Papers 2016-15, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Jenkins, Stephen P., 2009. "Spaghetti unravelled: a model-based description of differences in income-age trajectories," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-30, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2008-05-24 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2008-05-24 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:iserwp:2008-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.