Report NEP-LTV-2008-05-24This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Booth, Alison L. & van Ours, Jan C., 2007. "Job satisfaction and family happiness: the part-time work puzzle," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-20, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Pahl, Ray & Rose, David & Spencer, Liz, 2007. "Inequality and quiescence: a continuing conundrum," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-22, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Jenkins, Stephen P., 2008. "Marital splits and income changes over the longer term," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-07, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2008. "Positional Concerns with Multiple Reference Points: Optimal Income Taxation and Public Goods in an OLG Model," Working Papers in Economics 304, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Martin Ravallion, 2008. "Which Poverty Line? A Response to Reddy," One Pager 53, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.