Introduction to the Special Issue: Things We Do and Don’t Understand About the Household and the Environment
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 43 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100263|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martin Browning & Pierre-André Chiappori & Valérie Lechene, 2004.
"Collective and Unitary Models: a Clarification,"
CAM Working Papers
2004-15, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Manuel Frondel & Colin Vance, 2009.
"Do High Oil Prices Matter? Evidence on the Mobility Behavior of German Households,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 43(1), pages 81-94, May.
- Frondel, Manuel & Vance, Colin, 2008. "Do High Oil Prices Matter? – Evidence on the Mobility Behavior of German Households," Ruhr Economic Papers 72, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung (RWI), Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Dauphin, Anyck & El Lahga, AbdelRahmen & Fortin, Bernard & Lacroix, Guy, 2008.
"Are Children Decision-Makers Within the Household?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3728, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anyck Dauphin & Abdel‐Rahmen El Lahga & Bernard Fortin & Guy Lacroix, 2011. "Are Children Decision‐Makers within the Household?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(553), pages 871-903, 06.
- Anyck Dauphin & Abdel-Rahmen El Lahga & Bernard Fortin & Guy Lacroix, 2010. "Are Children Decision-Makers Within the Household?," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-17, CIRANO.
- Anyck Dauphin & Abdel-Rahmen El Lahga & Bernard Fortin & Guy Lacroix, 2008. "Are Children Decision-Makers Within the Household?," Cahiers de recherche 0829, CIRPEE.
- Donna Dosman & Wiktor Adamowicz, 2006.
"Combining Stated and Revealed Preference Data to Construct an Empirical Examination of Intrahousehold Bargaining,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 15-34, 03.
- Dosman, Donna & Adamowicz, Wiktor L., 2002. "Combining Stated And Revealed Preference Data To Construct An Empirical Examination Of Intrahousehold Bargaining," Staff Paper Series 24084, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- V. Smith & George Van Houtven, 2004. "Recovering Hicksian Consumer Surplus within a Collective Model: Hausman's Method for the Household," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(2), pages 153-167, June.
- M. Browning & P. A. Chiappori, 1998.
"Efficient Intra-Household Allocations: A General Characterization and Empirical Tests,"
Econometric Society, vol. 66(6), pages 1241-1278, November.
- Martin Browning & Pierre-Andre Chiappori, 1994. "Efficient Intra-Household Allocations: a General Characterization and Empirical Tests," Department of Economics Working Papers 1994-02, McMaster University.
- Browning, M. & Chiappori, P.A., 1994. "Efficient Intra-Household allocations: A General Characterization and Empirical Tests," DELTA Working Papers 94-16, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Martin Browning & P.A. Chiappori, 1996. "Efficient Intra-Household Allocations - A General Characterization and Empirical Tests," Discussion Papers 96-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Lundberg, Shelly & Romich, Jennifer & Tsang, Kwok P., 2007.
"Decision-Making by Children,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2952, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Valerie Lechene & Orazio Attanasio, 2002.
"Tests of Income Pooling in Household Decisions,"
Economics Series Working Papers
106, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ian Bateman & Alistair Munro, 2005.
"An Experiment on Risky Choice Amongst Households,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(502), pages C176-C189, 03.
- John Quiggin, 1998. "Individual and Household Willingness to Pay for Public Goods," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 58-63.
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Haddad, Lawrence & Hoddinott, John & Kanbur, Ravi, 1993.
"Unitary versus collective models of the household : time to shift theburden of proof?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1217, The World Bank.
- Alderman, H. & Chiappori, P.A. & Haddad, L., 1994. "Unitary versus Collective Models of the Household: Time to Shift the Burden of Proof?," DELTA Working Papers 94-17, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Mark Dickie & Shelby Gerking, 2009. "Family Behavior: Implications for Health Benefits Transfer from Adults to Children," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 43(1), pages 31-43, May.
- Dupont, Diane P., 2004. "Do children matter? An examination of gender differences in environmental valuation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 273-286, July.
- Apps,Patricia & Rees,Ray, 2009.
"Public Economics and the Household,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521716284, June.
- William T. Harbaugh & Kate Krause & Timothy R. Berry, 2001. "GARP for Kids: On the Development of Rational Choice Behavior," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1539-1545, December.
- Valérie Lechene & Ian Preston, 2007. "Demand properties in household Nash equilibrium," IFS Working Papers W07/01, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:43:y:2009:i:1:p:1-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.