Introduction to the Special Issue: Things We Do and Don’t Understand About the Household and the Environment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 43 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Postal:c/o EAERE Secretariat - Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei - Isola di San Giorgio Maggiore 8, I-30124 Venice, Italy
Web page: http://www.eaere.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/environmental/journal/10640/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Manuel Frondel & Colin Vance, 2009.
"Do High Oil Prices Matter? Evidence on the Mobility Behavior of German Households,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 43(1), pages 81-94, May.
- Frondel, Manuel & Vance, Colin, 2008. "Do High Oil Prices Matter? – Evidence on the Mobility Behavior of German Households," Ruhr Economic Papers 72, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Shelly Lundberg & Jennifer Romich & Kwok Tsang, 2009.
"Decision-making by children,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 1-30, March.
- Shelly Lundberg & Jennifer Romich & Kwok Ping Tsang, 2007. "Decision Making By Children," Working Papers UWEC-2007-24, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Lundberg, Shelly & Romich, Jennifer & Tsang, Kwok P., 2007. "Decision-Making by Children," IZA Discussion Papers 2952, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Donna Dosman & Wiktor Adamowicz, 2006.
"Combining Stated and Revealed Preference Data to Construct an Empirical Examination of Intrahousehold Bargaining,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 15-34, 03.
- Dosman, Donna & Adamowicz, Wiktor L., 2002. "Combining Stated And Revealed Preference Data To Construct An Empirical Examination Of Intrahousehold Bargaining," Staff Paper Series 24084, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Haddad, Lawrence & Hoddinott, John & Kanbur, Ravi, 1993.
"Unitary versus collective models of the household : time to shift theburden of proof?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1217, The World Bank.
- Alderman, H. & Chiappori, P.A. & Haddad, L., 1994. "Unitary versus Collective Models of the Household: Time to Shift the Burden of Proof?," DELTA Working Papers 94-17, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Ian Bateman & Alistair Munro, 2005.
"An Experiment on Risky Choice Amongst Households,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(502), pages C176-C189, 03.
- Apps,Patricia & Rees,Ray, 2009.
"Public Economics and the Household,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521887878, November.
- Orazio Attanasio & ValÃ©rie Lechene, 2002.
"Tests of Income Pooling in Household Decisions,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(4), pages 720-748, October.
- Martin Browning & Pierre-André Chiappori & Valérie Lechene, 2004.
"Collective and Unitary Models: a Clarification,"
CAM Working Papers
2004-15, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Mark Dickie & Shelby Gerking, 2009. "Family Behavior: Implications for Health Benefits Transfer from Adults to Children," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 43(1), pages 31-43, May.
- John Quiggin, 1998. "Individual and Household Willingness to Pay for Public Goods," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 58-63.
- Valérie Lechene & Ian Preston, 2007. "Demand properties in household Nash equilibrium," IFS Working Papers W07/01, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Dauphin, Anyck & El Lahga, AbdelRahmen & Fortin, Bernard & Lacroix, Guy, 2008.
"Are Children Decision-Makers Within the Household?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3728, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anyck Dauphin & Abdel‐Rahmen El Lahga & Bernard Fortin & Guy Lacroix, 2011. "Are Children Decision‐Makers within the Household?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(553), pages 871-903, 06.
- Anyck Dauphin & Abdel-Rahmen El Lahga & Bernard Fortin & Guy Lacroix, 2010. "Are Children Decision-Makers Within the Household?," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-17, CIRANO.
- Anyck Dauphin & Abdel-Rahmen El Lahga & Bernard Fortin & Guy Lacroix, 2008. "Are Children Decision-Makers Within the Household?," Cahiers de recherche 0829, CIRPEE.
- Dupont, Diane P., 2004. "Do children matter? An examination of gender differences in environmental valuation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 273-286, July.
- M. Browning & P. A. Chiappori, 1998.
"Efficient Intra-Household Allocations: A General Characterization and Empirical Tests,"
Econometric Society, vol. 66(6), pages 1241-1278, November.
- Martin Browning & P.A. Chiappori, 1996. "Efficient Intra-Household Allocations - A General Characterization and Empirical Tests," Discussion Papers 96-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Browning, M. & Chiappori, P.A., 1994. "Efficient Intra-Household allocations: A General Characterization and Empirical Tests," DELTA Working Papers 94-16, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Martin Browning & Pierre-Andre Chiappori, 1994. "Efficient Intra-Household Allocations: a General Characterization and Empirical Tests," Department of Economics Working Papers 1994-02, McMaster University.
- William T. Harbaugh & Kate Krause & Timothy R. Berry, 2001. "GARP for Kids: On the Development of Rational Choice Behavior," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1539-1545, December.
- V. Smith & George Van Houtven, 2004. "Recovering Hicksian Consumer Surplus within a Collective Model: Hausman's Method for the Household," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(2), pages 153-167, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:43:y:2009:i:1:p:1-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.