Joint Management of Wildlife and Livestock Disease
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Foster, Kenneth A & Burt, Oscar R, 1992. "A Dynamic Model of Investment in the U.S. Beef-Cattle Industry," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 10(4), pages 419-426, October.
- Regev, U. & Gutierrez, A. P. & Schreiber, S. J. & Zilberman, D., 1998. "Biological and economic foundations of renewable resource exploitation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 227-242, September.
- Richard D. Horan & Christopher A. Wolf, 2005. "The Economics of Managing Infectious Wildlife Disease," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(3), pages 537-551.
- Rosen, Sherwin & Murphy, Kevin M & Scheinkman, Jose A, 1994.
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(3), pages 468-492, June.
- Rosen, S. & Murphy, K.M. & Scheinkman, J.A., 1993. "Cattle Cycles," University of Chicago - Economics Research Center 93-2, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
- Sherwin Rosen & Kevin M. Murphy & Jose A. Scheinkman, 1993. "Cattle Cycles," NBER Working Papers 4403, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brock, William & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2002.
"Optimal Ecosystem Management when Species Compete for Limiting Resources,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 189-220, September.
- Brock,W. & Xepapadeas,A., 2000. "Optimal ecosystem management when species compete for limiting resources," Working papers 27, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Bicknell, Kathryn & Wilen, James E. & Howitt, Richard E., 1999. "Public policy and private incentives for livestock disease control," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 43(4), December.
- Finnoff, David & Tschirhart, John, 2003. "Harvesting in an eight-species ecosystem," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 589-611, May.
- Gutierrez, Andrew Paul & Regev, Uri, 2005. "The bioeconomics of tritrophic systems: applications to invasive species," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 383-396, February.
- Rondeau, Daniel, 2001. "Along the Way Back from the Brink," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 156-182, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uehara, Takuro, 2013. "Ecological threshold and ecological economic threshold: Implications from an ecological economic model with adaptation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 374-384.
- Eli Fenichel & Timothy Richards & David Shanafelt, 2014. "The Control of Invasive Species on Private Property with Neighbor-to-Neighbor Spillovers," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 59(2), pages 231-255, October.
- Fenichel, Eli P. & Horan, Richard D. & Bence, James R., 2010. "Indirect management of invasive species through bio-controls: A bioeconomic model of salmon and alewife in Lake Michigan," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 500-518, November.
- Xie, Fang & Horan, Richard D., 2008. "Disease and Behavioral Dynamics for Brucellosis in Elk and Cattle in the Greater Yellowstone Area," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6404, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Melstrom, Richard T., 2014. "Optimal Management of a Fishery with Bycatch," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 168316, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Xie, Fang & Horan, Richard D., 2009.
"Disease and Behavioral Dynamics for Brucellosis Control in Elk and Cattle in the Greater Yellowstone Area,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(1), April.
- Xie, Fang & Horan, Richard D., 2009. "Disease and Behavioral Dynamics for Brucellosis Control in Elk and Cattle in the Greater Yellowstone Area," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51707, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Melstrom, Richard T., 2015. "Cyclical harvesting in fisheries with bycatch," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-15.
More about this item
KeywordsBioeconomics; Infectious disease; Ecosystem management; White-tailed deer; Optimal control;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:41:y:2008:i:1:p:47-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.