The strategic use of dismissal legislation: an empirical analysis using Spanish data
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Malo, M.A aand Joaquin Pérez., 2002.
"Individual dismissals in Europe and the United States: A model on the influence of the legal framework on firing costs,"
Doctorado en Economía- documentos de trabajo
9/02, Programa de doctorado en Economía. Universidad de Alcalá..
- Miguel Malo & JoaquÃn PÃ©rez, 2003. "Individual Dismissals in Europe and the United States: A Model on the Influence of the Legal Framework on Firing Costs," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 47-63, January.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1980. "Agency Problems and the Theory of the Firm," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(2), pages 288-307, April.
- Burda, Michael C, 1992. " A Note on Firing Costs and Severance Benefits in Equilibrium Unemployment," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(3), pages 479-89.
- Booth, Alison L, 1995.
"Layoffs with Payoffs: A Bargaining Model of Union Wage and Severance Pay Determination,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 62(248), pages 551-64, November.
- Booth, Alison L, 1993. "Layoffs with Payoffs: A Bargaining Model of Union Wage and Severance Pay Determination," CEPR Discussion Papers 843, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hausman, Jerry A, 1978.
"Specification Tests in Econometrics,"
Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1251-71, November.
- Laszlo Goerke & Markus Pannenberg, 2005.
"Severance Pay and the Shadow of the Law: Evidence for West Germany,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1619, CESifo Group Munich.
- Laszlo Goerke & Markus Pannenberg, 2005. "Severance Pay and the Shadow of the Law: Evidence for West Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 541, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Miguel �. Malo, 2000. "A Simple Model of Severance Pay Determination: The Case of Individual Dismissals in Spain," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 14(2), pages 269-290, 06.
- Robert J. Hodrick & Edward Prescott, 1981.
"Post-War U.S. Business Cycles: An Empirical Investigation,"
451, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Hodrick, Robert J & Prescott, Edward C, 1997. "Postwar U.S. Business Cycles: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Juan F. Jimeno & Luis Toharia, 1993. "The effects of fixed-term employment on wages: theory and evidence from Spain," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 17(3), pages 475-494, September.
- Garibaldi, Pietro & Violante, Giovanni L, 2002. "Firing Tax and Severance Payment in Search Economies: A Comparison," CEPR Discussion Papers 3636, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Breusch, T S & Pagan, A R, 1980. "The Lagrange Multiplier Test and Its Applications to Model Specification in Econometrics," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 239-53, January.
- Luis Toharia & Antonio Ojeda, 1999. "The Management of Redundancies in Europe: The Case of Spain," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 13(1), pages 237-267, 03.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:23:y:2007:i:2:p:151-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.