Discovering sources of inequality in transition economies: a case study of rural Vietnam
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 41 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/development/journal/10644/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ravallion, Martin & Van der Walle, Dominique, 2001. "Breaking up the collective farm : welfare outcomes of Vietnam's massive land privatization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2710, The World Bank.
- Ghosh, Madanmohan & Whalley, John, 2004. "Are price controls necessarily bad? The case of rice in Vietnam," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 215-232, February.
- van de Walle, Dominique & Gunewardena, Dileni, 2001.
"Sources of ethnic inequality in Viet Nam,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 177-207, June.
- Minot, Nicholas & Baulch, Bob, 2002.
"The spatial distribution of poverty in Vietnam and the potential for targeting,"
MTID discussion papers
42, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Minot, Nicholas & Baulch, Bob, 2002. "The spatial distribution of poverty in Vietnam and the potential for targeting," MSSD discussion papers 42, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Minot, Nicholas & Baulch, Bob, 2002. "The spatial distribution of poverty in Vietnam and the potential for targeting," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2829, The World Bank.
- Alan de Brauw & Tomoko Harigaya, 2007.
"Seasonal Migration and Improving Living Standards in Vietnam,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(2), pages 430-447.
- Tomoko Harigaya & Alan de Brauw, 2004. "Seasonal Migration and Improving Living Standards in Vietnam," Department of Economics Working Papers 2004-10, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Anthony Shorrocks & Guanghua Wan, 2005.
"Spatial decomposition of inequality,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 59-81, January.
- Juhn, Chinhui & Murphy, Kevin M & Pierce, Brooks, 1993. "Wage Inequality and the Rise in Returns to Skill," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 410-42, June.
- Paul Glewwe & Nisha Agrawal & David Dollar, 2004. "Economic Growth, Poverty, and Household Welfare in Vietnam," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15010.
- Wagstaff, Adam & van Doorslaer, Eddy & Watanabe, Naoko, 2003.
"On decomposing the causes of health sector inequalities with an application to malnutrition inequalities in Vietnam,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 207-223, January.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Van Doorslaer, Eddy & Watanabe, Naoko, 2001. "On decomposing the causes of health sector inequalities with an application to malnutrition inequalities in Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2714, The World Bank.
- Tarp, Finn & Roland-Holst, David & Rand, John, 2003.
"Economic structure and development in an emergent Asian economy: evidence from a social accounting matrix for vietnam,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 847-871, January.
- Tarp, Finn & Roland-Holst, David & Rand, John, 2003. "Economic Structure and Development in an Emergent Asian Economy: Evidence from a Social Accounting Matrix for Vietnam," MPRA Paper 29415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Loren Brandt & Dwayne Benjamin, 2002.
"Agriculture and Income Distribution in Rural Vietnam under Economic Reforms: A Tale of Two Regions,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
519, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Dwayne Benjamin & Loren Brandt, 2002. "Agriculture and Income Distribution in Rural Vietnam under Economic Reforms: A Tale of Two Regions," Working Papers benjamin-02-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Milanovic, Branko, 1995. "Poverty, inequality, and social policy in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1530, The World Bank.
- Shorrocks, A F, 1982. "Inequality Decomposition by Factor Components," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 193-211, January.
- Ravallion, Martin & Van der Walle, Dominique, 2003. "Land allocation in Vietnam's agrarian transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2951, The World Bank.
- Bob Baulch & Truong Thi Kim Chuyen & Dominique Haughton & Jonathan Haughton, 2007. "Ethnic minority development in Vietnam," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(7), pages 1151-1176.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Popov, Vladimir (ed.), 2001. "Transition and Institutions: The Experience of Gradual and Late Reformers," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199242184, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:41:y:2008:i:1:p:75-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.