Economic structure and development in an emergent Asian economy: evidence from a social accounting matrix for vietnam
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Tarp, Finn & Roland-Holst, David & Rand, John, 2003. "Economic Structure and Development in an Emergent Asian Economy: Evidence from a Social Accounting Matrix for Vietnam," MPRA Paper 29415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph E. Stiglitz & Shahid Yusuf, 2001. "Rethinking the East Asian Miracle," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13969, May.
- H. Son Nghiem & T. Coelli, 2002. "The Effect of Incentive Reforms Upon Productivity: Evidence from the Vietnamese Rice Industry," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 74-93.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dang Thi Thu Hoai & Finn Tarp & Dirk van Seventer & Ho Cong Hoa., 2016. "Growth and structural transformation in Vietnam during the 2000s," WIDER Working Paper Series 108, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Stein Kristiansen, 2003. "Linkages and Rural Non-Farm Employment Creation: Changing Challenges and Policies in Indonesia," Working Papers 03-22, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Dang Thi Thu Hoai & Finn Tarp & Dirk van Seventer & Ho Cong Hoa, 2016. "Growth and structural transformation in Vietnam during the 2000s," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2016-108, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Finn Tarp, 2018. "Vietnam: The dragon that rose from the ashes," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2018-126, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Alvaro Gallardo & Cristian Mardones, 2013. "Environmentally extended social accounting matrix for Chile," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 1099-1127, August.
- Pham Thai Hung & Bui Anh Tuan & Nguyen The Chinh, 2016. "The Impact of Trade Liberalization on Industrial Pollution: Empirical Evidence from Vietnam," EEPSEA Research Report rr2016042, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Apr 2016.
- M. Yusof Saari & Erik Dietzenbacher & Bart Los, 2014. "Income Distribution across Ethnic Groups in Malaysia: Results from a New Social Accounting Matrix," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 259-278, September.
- Finn Tarp, 2018. "Vietnam: The dragon that rose from the ashes," WIDER Working Paper Series 126, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Pham, Hung T, 2006. "Rural Nonfarm Employment Under Trade Reform Evidence From Vietnam, 1993-2002," MPRA Paper 6476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vasco Molini & Guanghua Wan, 2008. "Discovering sources of inequality in transition economies: a case study of rural Vietnam," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 75-96, March.
More about this item
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:13:y:2003:i:6:p:847-871. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.