Transition and Institutions: The Experience of Gradual and Late Reformers
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea(University of Florence)Popov, Vladimir(Carleton University)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Max Spoor & Luca Tasciotti & Mihail Peleah, 2014. "Quality of life and social exclusion in rural Southern, Central and Eastern Europe and the CIS," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 201-219, June.
- Wan, Guanghua, 2002. "Income Inequality and Growth in Transition Economies: Are Nonlinear Models Needed?," WIDER Working Paper Series 104, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Wing Woo, 2004.
"Some Fundamental Inadequacies of the Washington Consensus: Misunderstanding the Poor by the Brightest,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Wing Woo, 2004. "Some Fundamental Inadequacies of the Washington Consensus: Misunderstanding the Poor by the Brightest," Development and Comp Systems 0411021, EconWPA.
- repec:bla:tvecsg:v:108:y:2017:i:1:p:92-108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chousa, Juan Pineiro & Khan, Haider A. & Melikyan, Davit & Tamazian, Artur, 2005.
"Assessing institutional efficiency, growth and integration,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 69-84, April.
- Juan Pineiro Chousa & Haider A. Khan & Davit Melikyan & Artur Tamazian, 2004. "Assessing Institutional Efficiency, Growth and Integration," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-285, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Vasco Molini & Guanghua Wan, 2008. "Discovering sources of inequality in transition economies: a case study of rural Vietnam," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 75-96, March.
- Wan, Guanghua, 2004. "Accounting for income inequality in rural China: a regression-based approach," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 348-363, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199242184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .