A Comparative Perspective on Institutional Quality in Countries at Different Stages of European Integration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bartlett, Will & Čučković, Nevenka & Jurlin, Krešimir, 2017. "A comparative perspective on institutional quality in countries at different stages of European integration," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 77235, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steunenberg, Bernard & Dimitrova, Antoaneta, 2007. "Compliance in the EU enlargement process: The limits of conditionality," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 11, June.
- Axel Dreher & Martin Gassebner, 2007.
"Greasing the Wheels of Entrepreneurship? The Impact of Regulations and Corruption on Firm Entry,"
KOF Working papers
07-166, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Axel Dreher & Martin Gassebner, 2007. "Greasing the Wheels of Entrepreneurship? The Impact of Regulations and Corruption on Firm Entry," CESifo Working Paper Series 2013, CESifo.
- Thorsten Beck & Luc Laeven, 2006.
"Institution building and growth in transition economies,"
Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 157-186, June.
- Beck, Thorsten & Laeven, Luc, 2005. "Institution building and growth in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3657, The World Bank.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Laeven, L., 2006. "Institution building and growth in transition economies," Other publications TiSEM b872919e-8dac-46d6-9c0a-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Beck, Thorsten & Laeven, Luc, 2006. "Institution Building and Growth in Transition Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 5718, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Popov, Vladimir (ed.), 2001. "Transition and Institutions: The Experience of Gradual and Late Reformers," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199242184.
- Will Bartlett & Ivana Prica, 2011. "The Variable Impact of the Global Economic Crisis in South East Europe," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 56(191), pages 7-34, October-D.
- Kresimir Jurlin & Nevenka Cuckovic, 2010. "Comparative analysis of the quality of European institutions 2003-2009: convergence or divergence?," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 34(1), pages 71-98.
- Will Bartlett & Ivana Prica, 2011.
"The Variable Impact of the Global Economic Crisis in South East Europe,"
Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 56(191), pages 7-34, October-D.
- Bartlett, Will & Prica, Ivana, 2012. "The variable impact of the global economic crisis in South East Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 48037, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Herrera-Echeverri, Hernán & Haar, Jerry & Estévez-Bretón, Juan Benavides, 2014.
"Foreign direct investment, institutional quality, economic freedom and entrepreneurship in emerging markets,"
Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(9), pages 1921-1932.
- Hernan Herrera Echeverry & Jerry Haar & Juan Benavides Estévez-Bretón§, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investment, Institutional Quality, Economic Freedom and Entrepreneurship in Emerging Markets," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 011809, Universidad EAFIT.
- Niemann, Arne & de Wekker, Tessa, 2010. "Normative power Europe? EU relations with Moldova," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 14, October.
- Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart & Mastruzzi, Massimo, 2010. "The worldwide governance indicators : methodology and analytical issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5430, The World Bank.
- Andrew Williams & Abu Siddique, 2008. "The use (and abuse) of governance indicators in economics: a review," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 131-175, May.
- Knack, Stephen, 2006. "Measuring corruption in Eastern Europe and Central Asia : a critique of the cross-country indicators," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3968, The World Bank.
More about this item
- N0 - Economic History - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:tvecsg:v:108:y:2017:i:1:p:92-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0040-747X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.