Land-tenure policy reforms: Decollectivization and the Doi Moi system in Vietnam
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2033 K Street, NW, Washington, DC 20006|
Web page: http://www.ifpri.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Loren Brandt & Dwayne Benjamin, 2002.
"Agriculture and Income Distribution in Rural Vietnam under Economic Reforms: A Tale of Two Regions,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
519, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Dwayne Benjamin & Loren Brandt, 2002. "Agriculture and Income Distribution in Rural Vietnam under Economic Reforms: A Tale of Two Regions," Working Papers benjamin-02-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- van de Walle, Dominique & Gunewardena, Dileni, 2001.
"Sources of ethnic inequality in Viet Nam,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 177-207, June.
- Scott Rozelle & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2004. "Success and Failure of Reform: Insights from the Transition of Agriculture," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(2), pages 404-456, June.
- Jamal, Vali. & Jansen, Karel., 1998. "Agrarian transition in Viet Nam," ILO Working Papers 993315133402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:331513 is not listed on IDEAS
- Deininger, Klaus W. & Jin, Songqing, 2005.
"Land Sales and Rental Markets in Transition: Evidence from Rural Vietnam,"
2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI
19359, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Klaus Deininger & Songqing Jin, 2008. "Land Sales and Rental Markets in Transition: Evidence from Rural Vietnam," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(1), pages 67-101, 02.
- Deininger, Klaus & Songqing Jin, 2003. "Land sales and rental markets in transition - evidence from rural Viet Nam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3013, The World Bank.
- Thanh, Tran Ngoc & Sikor, Thomas, 2006. "From legal acts to actual powers: Devolution and property rights in the Central Highlands of Vietnam," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 397-408, June.
- Adger, W. Neil, 1999. "Evolution of economy and environment: an application to land use in lowland Vietnam," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 365-379, December.
- Pingali, Prabhu L & Xuan, Vo-Tong, 1992. "Vietnam: Decollectivization and Rice Productivity Growth," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(4), pages 697-718, July.
- Minot, Nicholas & Baulch, Bob & Epperecht, Michael, 2006. "Poverty and inequality in Vietnam: spatial patterns and geographic determinants," Research reports 148, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Dollar David, 1994. "Macroeconomic Management and the Transition to the Market in Vietnam," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 357-375, June.
- Adger, W. Neil & Luttrell, Cecilia, 2000. "Property rights and the utilisation of wetlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 75-89, October.
- Fritzen, Scott, 2002. "Growth, inequality and the future of poverty reduction in Vietnam," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 635-657.
- Akram-Lodhi, A.H., 2001. "Landlords are taking back the land: the agrarian transition in Vietnam," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19098, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Sepehri, A. & Akram-Lodhi, A.H., 2002. "A crouching tiger? A hidden dragon? Transition, savings and growth in Vietnam, 1975-2006," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19104, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:927. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.