Macroeconomic Management and the Transition to the Market in Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dutta, M., 1995. "Vietnam: Marketization and internationalization of its economy," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 311-326.
- S. Leung & T.T. Vo, 1996. "Vietnam in the 1980s: price reforms and stabilisation," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 49(197), pages 187-207.
- repec:kap:asiapa:v:35:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10490-017-9522-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diehl, Markus, 1994. "Real adjustment in the economic transformation process: The industrial sector of Vietnam 1986-1992," Kiel Working Papers 597, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ferrero, Mario, 2001. "Political exchange in mass party regimes and the transition from socialism," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 365-379, December.
- Diehl, Markus, 1995. "Enterprise adjustment in the economic transformation process: Microeconomic evidence from industrial state enterprises in Northern Vietnam," Kiel Working Papers 695, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ferrero, Mario, 1999. "Heavy investment and high pollution as rational choices under socialism," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 257-280, June.
- S. Leung & T.T. Vo, 1996. "Vietnam in the 1980s: price reforms and stabilisation," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 49(197), pages 187-207.
- Adam McCarty, 2001. "The Social Impact of the Reform Process," Development and Comp Systems 0110004, EconWPA.
- Plummer, Michael G., 1995. "An analytical survey of Vietnam's external policy challenges," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 327-349.
- Tran, Hien Thu & Santarelli, Enrico, 2018. "Successful Transition to a Market Economy in Vietnam: An Interpretation from Organizational Ecology Theory," GLO Discussion Paper Series 181, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Kirk, Michael & Tuan, Nguyen Do Anh, 2009. "Land-tenure policy reforms: Decollectivization and the Doi Moi system in Vietnam," IFPRI discussion papers 927, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:18:y:1994:i:3:p:357-375. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.