Land rights and economic development : evidence from Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jie Bai & Seema Jayachandran, 2013.
"Does Economic Growth Reduce Corruption? Theory and Evidence from Vietnam,"
- Jie Bai & Seema Jayachandran & Edmund J. Malesky & Benjamin A. Olken, 2013. "Does Economic Growth Reduce Corruption? Theory and Evidence from Vietnam," NBER Working Papers 19483, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bai, Jie & Jayachandran, Seema & Malesky, Edmund J. & Olken, Benjamin, 2013. "Does Economic Growth Reduce Corruption? Theory and Evidence from Vietnam," CEPR Discussion Papers 9677, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wang, Hui & Riedinger, Jeffrey & Jin, Songqing, 2015. "Land documents, tenure security and land rental development: Panel evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 220-235.
- World Bank, 2010. "Vietnam - Aligning Public Spending with Strategic Priorities in the Forestry Sector," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2834, The World Bank.
- Mellati, Ali, 2008. "Uncertainty and investment in private sector: An analytical argument and a review of the economy of Iran," MPRA Paper 26655, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saint-Macary, Camille & Keil, Alwin & Zeller, Manfred, 2009. "Land allocation policy and conservation practices in the mountains of Northern Vietnam," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51763, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Van Hung, Pham & MacAulay, T. Gordon, 2006. "Land Transactions in the North of Vietnam: A Modelling Approach," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25601, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ghebru, Hosaena & Holden, Stein, 2013.
"Links between Tenure Security and Food Security: Evidence from Ethiopia,"
CLTS Working Papers
2/13, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- Hagos, Hosaena Ghebru & Holden, Stein, 2013. "Links between tenure security and food security: Evidence from Ethiopia:," ESSP working papers 59, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hagos, Hosaena Ghebru & Holden, Stein, 2013. "Links between tenure security and food security: Evidence from Ethiopia:," IFPRI discussion papers 1288, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11436 is not listed on IDEAS
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing, 2006.
"Tenure security and land-related investment: Evidence from Ethiopia,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1245-1277, July.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing & Adenew, Berhanu & Gebre-Selassie, Samuel & Nega, Berhanu, 2003. "Tenure security and land-related investment - evidence from Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2991, The World Bank.
- Klaus Deininger & Songqing Jin, 2008.
"Land Sales and Rental Markets in Transition: Evidence from Rural Vietnam,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(1), pages 67-101, February.
- Deininger, Klaus & Songqing Jin, 2003. "Land sales and rental markets in transition - evidence from rural Viet Nam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3013, The World Bank.
- Deininger, Klaus W. & Jin, Songqing, 2005. "Land Sales and Rental Markets in Transition: Evidence from Rural Vietnam," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19359, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Nguyen, Binh T. & Albrecht, James W. & Vroman, Susan B. & Westbrook, M. Daniel, 2007.
"A quantile regression decomposition of urban-rural inequality in Vietnam,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 466-490, July.
- Binh Nguyen & James Albrecht & Susan Vroman & Daniel Westbrook, 2003. "A Quantile Regression Decomposition of Urban-Rural Inequality in Vietnam," Working Papers gueconwpa~03-03-31, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Akee, Randall K. Q., 2006. "Checkerboards and Coase: Transactions Costs and Efficiency in Land Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 2438, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kemper, Niels & Klump, Rainer & Schumacher, Heiner, 2011. "Representation of property rights and credit market outcomes: Evidence from a land reform in Vietnam," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 45, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Galiani, Sebastian & Schargrodsky, Ernesto, 2004. "Effects of land titling on child health," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 353-372, December.
- Mauricio Moura & Caio Piza & Marcos Poplawski-Ribeiro, 2011. "The Distributive Effects of Land Titleon Labor Supply; Evidence From Brazil," IMF Working Papers 11/131, International Monetary Fund.
- Van Hung, Pham & MacAulay, T. Gordon & Marsh, Sally P., 2007. "The economics of land fragmentation in the north of Vietnam," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(2), June.
- Marsh, Sally P. & MacAulay, T. Gordon, 2003. "Farm Size and Land Use Changes in Vietnam Following Land Reforms," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57919, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Caio Piza & Mauricio José Serpa Barros de Moura, 2011. "How Does Land Title Affect Access to Credit? Empirical Evidence from an Emerging Economy," Working Paper Series 2211, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Anonymous & MacAulay, T. Gordon & Van Hung, Pham, 2006. "Agricultural Development and Land Policy in Vietnam," Monographs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, number 114071.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2010. "Analyzing the Effects of Policy Reforms on the Poor : An Evaluation of the Effectiveness of World Bank Support to Poverty and Social Impact Analyses," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2484, April.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Knowledge&Information Systems; Environmental Economics&Policies; Municipal Housing and Land; Real Estate Development; Land and Real Estate Development; Municipal Housing and Land; Rural Land Policies for Poverty Reduction; Environmental Economics&Policies; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems; Forestry;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2004-08-16 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2004-08-16 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2004-08-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.