Report NEP-SEA-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chang, C-L. & Khamkaew, T. & McAleer, M.J. & Tansuchat, R., 2009. "Interdependence of international tourism demand and volatility in leading ASEAN destinations," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2009-36, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765017297 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hazell, Peter B.R., 2009. "The Asian Green Revolution:," IFPRI discussion papers 911, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J., 2009. "Daily tourist arrivals, exchange rates and volatility for Korea and Taiwan," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2009-41, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765017310 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tomas Bokes & Daniel Sevcovic, 2009. "Early exercise boundary for American type of floating strike Asian option and its numerical approximation," Papers 0912.1321, arXiv.org.
- Murillo Campello & John Graham & Campbell R. Harvey, 2009. "The Real Effects of Financial Constraints: Evidence from a Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 15552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kirk, Michael & Tuan, Nguyen Do Anh, 2009. "Land-tenure policy reforms: Decollectivization and the Doi Moi system in Vietnam," IFPRI discussion papers 927, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).