Europe’s Demographic Deficit A Plea For A Child Pension System
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heikki Oksanen, 2001. "A case for partial funding of pensions with an application to the EU Candidate Countries," European Economy - Economic Papers 149, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Heikki Oksanen, 2001. "A Case for Partial Funding of Pensions with an Application to the EU Candidate Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 466, CESifo Group Munich.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2014.
"Old Age Pension Systems: A Theoretical Evaluation,"
Hannover Economic Papers (HEP)
dp-524, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Alessandro Cigno & Luca Casolaro & Furio C. Rosati, 2000.
"The Role of Social Security in Household Decisions: Var Estimates of Saving and Fertility Behaviour in Germany,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
394, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alessandro Cigno, & Luca Casolaro & Furio C. Rosati, 2001. "The Role of Social Security in Household Decisions: VAR Estimates of Saving and Fertility Behaviour in Germany," CHILD Working Papers wp07_01, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Martin Feldstein, 1995. "Would Privatizing Social Security Raise Economic Welfare?," NBER Working Papers 5281, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uebelmesser Silke, 2004. "Political Feasibility of Pension Reforms," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-24, September.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Martin Werding, 2001. "Zuwanderung nach der EU-Osterweiterung: Wo liegen die Probleme?," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 54(08), pages 18-27, 05.
- Robert Fenge & Martin Werding, 2004.
"Ageing and the tax implied in public pension schemes: simulations for selected OECD countries,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 25(2), pages 159-200, June.
- Robert Fenge & Martin Werding, 2003. "Ageing and the Tax Implied in Public Pension Schemes: Simulations for Selected OECD Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 841, CESifo Group Munich.
- Werding, Martin, 1998. "Zur Rekonstruktion des Generationenvertrages," Beiträge zur Finanzwissenschaft, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, edition 1, volume 3, number urn:isbn:9783161468896.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Martin Werding, 2001. "Immigration Following EU Eastern Enlargement," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 2(2), pages 40-47, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:decono:v:153:y:2005:i:1:p:1-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.