A Case for Partial Funding of Pensions with an Application to the EU Candidate Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robin Brooks, 2000. "What Will Happen To Financial Markets When The Baby Boomers Retire?," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 92, Society for Computational Economics.
- Feldstein, Martin & Liebman, Jeffrey B., 2002. "Social security," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 32, pages 2245-2324 Elsevier.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1997.
"The Value of Children and Immigrants in a Pay-As-You-Go Pension System: A Proposal for a Partial Transition to a Funded System,"
NBER Working Papers
6229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1997. "The Value of Children and Immigrants in a Pay-as-you-go Pension System: A Proposal for a Partial Transition to a Funded System," CESifo Working Paper Series 141, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1997. "The Value of Children and Immigrants in a Pay-As-You-Go Pension System: A Proposal For a Partial Transition to a Funded System," CEPR Discussion Papers 1734, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jukka Lassila & Tarmo Valkonen, 2001.
"Pension Prefunding, Ageing, and Demographic Uncertainty,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 8(4), pages 573-593, August.
- Lassila, Jukka & Valkonen, Tarmo, 2000. "Pension Prefunding, Ageing, and Demographic Uncertainty," Discussion Papers 741, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Jukka Lassila & Tarmo Valkonen, 2002. "Prefunding in a Defined Benefit Pension System: The Finnish Case," NBER Chapters,in: Social Security Pension Reform in Europe, pages 263-290 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. A. Barr, 2000. "Reforming Pensions; Myths, Truths, and Policy Choices," IMF Working Papers 00/139, International Monetary Fund.
- Sheetal K. Chand & Albert Jaeger, 1996. "Aging Populations and Public Pension Schemes," IMF Occasional Papers 147, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsPension system reform; partial pre-funding; ageing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.