Tax polici in new EU members: Estonia and othr Baltic states
The paper discusses the fiscal systems of Estonia, Latvi nd Lituania. Quentitative data and instuutionale features are given for the main taxes, and their development since the transition of the early 1990s. Recent tax reforms as well as that planned are examinated together with suggestion for the improvments of Baltics Tax systems
|Date of creation:||10 Oct 2004|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- International Monetary Fund, 2002. "The Baltics: Medium-Term Fiscal Issues Related to EU and NATO Accession," IMF Staff Country Reports 02/07, International Monetary Fund.
- Kutan, Ali M. & Pautola-Mol, Niina, 2002. "Integration of the Baltic States into the EU and Institutions of Fiscal Convergence," BOFIT Discussion Papers 1/2002, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Philippe Aghion & Olivier Jean Blanchard, 1994. "On the Speed of Transition Central Europe," NBER Working Papers 4736, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heikki Oksanen, 2001. "A case for partial funding of pensions with an application to the EU Candidate Countries," European Economy - Economic Papers 149, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Aghion, Philippe, 1994.
"On the Speed of Transition in Central Europe,"
4481322, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- George C. Tsibouris & Vito Tanzi, 2000. "Fiscal Reform Over Ten Years of Transition," IMF Working Papers 00/113, International Monetary Fund.
- Heikki Oksanen, 2001. "A Case for Partial Funding of Pensions with an Application to the EU Candidate Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 466, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sanjeev Gupta & Luc Leruth & Luiz de Mello & Shamit Chakravarti, 2003.
"Transition Economies: How Appropriate is the Size and Scope of Government?,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 45(4), pages 554-576, December.
- International Monetary Fund, 2001. "Transition Economies: How Appropriate is the Size and Scope of Government?," IMF Working Papers 01/55, International Monetary Fund.
- Mitra, Pradeep & Stern, Nicholas, 2003. "Tax systems in transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2947, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.