Tax polici in new EU members: Estonia and othr Baltic states
The paper discusses the fiscal systems of Estonia, Latvi nd Lituania. Quentitative data and instuutionale features are given for the main taxes, and their development since the transition of the early 1990s. Recent tax reforms as well as that planned are examinated together with suggestion for the improvments of Baltics Tax systems
|Date of creation:||10 Oct 2004|
|Publication status:||Published in Tax systems and tax reforms in EU new members (2005): pp. 164-182|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sanjeev Gupta & Luc Leruth & Luiz de Mello & Shamit Chakravarti, 2003.
"Transition Economies: How Appropriate is the Size and Scope of Government?,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 45(4), pages 554-576, December.
- International Monetary Fund, 2001. "Transition Economies; How Appropriate is the Size and Scope of Government?," IMF Working Papers 01/55, International Monetary Fund.
- Heikki Oksanen, 2001. "A case for partial funding of pensions with an application to the EU Candidate Countries," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 149, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- George C. Tsibouris & Vito Tanzi, 2000. "Fiscal Reform Over Ten Years of Transition," IMF Working Papers 00/113, International Monetary Fund.
- Aghion, P. & Blanchard, O.J., 1993.
"On the Speed of Transition in Central Europe,"
93-8, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- repec:imf:imfscr:02/07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mitra, Pradeep & Stern, Nicholas, 2003. "Tax systems in transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2947, The World Bank.
- Philippe Aghion & Olivier Jean Blanchard, 1994. "On the Speed of Transition Central Europe," NBER Working Papers 4736, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heikki Oksanen, 2001. "A Case for Partial Funding of Pensions with an Application to the EU Candidate Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 466, CESifo Group Munich.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.