Main tax policy issues in the new members of Eu
The paper discusses the main tax policy issus in Eu new members. Particular attention is devoted to the need of harminizing tax systems with what of EU15, to the proliferation of flat taxes and to the Estonian orporation tax model.
|Date of creation:||03 Apr 2004|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Tax systems and tax reform in EU new members, Eds L. Bernardi, M. Chandler, L. Gandullia - Routledge (2005): pp. 31-59|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christian Keller & Peter S. Heller, 2001. "Social Sector Reform in Transition Countries," IMF Working Papers 01/35, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Funke & Holger Strulik, 2006.
"Taxation, Growth and Welfare: Dynamic Effects of Estonia´s 2000 Income Tax Act,"
Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers
20611, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Funke & Holger Strulik, 2006. "Taxation, Growth and Welfare: Dynamic Effects of Estonia's 2000 Income Tax Act," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 25-38, Spring.
- Michael Funke & Holger Strulik, 2004. "Taxation, growth and welfare: Dynamic effects of Estonia’s 2000 income tax act," Macroeconomics 0401009, EconWPA.
- Funke, Michael & Strulik, Holger, 2003. "Taxation, growth and welfare : Dynamic effects of Estonia's 2000 income tax act," BOFIT Discussion Papers 10/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Michael Funke & Holger Strulik, 2003. "Taxation, Growth and Welfare: Dynamic Effects of Estonia´s 2000 Income Tax Act," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20304, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Luigi, Bernardi, 2002. "Tax systems and tax reforms in Europe: Italy," MPRA Paper 18045, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. B. Atkinson, 1999. "The Economic Consequences of Rolling Back the Welfare State," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011719.
- International Monetary Fund, 2001.
"Transition Economies; How Appropriate is the Size and Scope of Government?,"
IMF Working Papers
01/55, International Monetary Fund.
- Sanjeev Gupta & Luc Leruth & Luiz de Mello & Shamit Chakravarti, 2003. "Transition Economies: How Appropriate is the Size and Scope of Government?," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 45(4), pages 554-576, December.
- Tanzi, Vito & Schuknecht, Ludger, 1997. "Reforming government: An overview of recent experience," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 395-417, September.
- George C. Tsibouris & Vito Tanzi, 2000. "Fiscal Reform Over Ten Years of Transition," IMF Working Papers 00/113, International Monetary Fund.
- Ohlsson, H. & Agell, J. & Lindh, T., 1995.
"Growth and the Public Sector: A Critical Review Essay,"
1995-09, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Agell, Jonas & Lindh, Thomas & Ohlsson, Henry, 1997. "Growth and the public sector: A critical review essay," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 33-52, February.
- Burgess, Robin & Stern, Nicholas, 1993. "Taxation and Development," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 762-830, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.