Main tax policy issues in the new members of Eu
The paper discusses the main tax policy issus in Eu new members. Particular attention is devoted to the need of harminizing tax systems with what of EU15, to the proliferation of flat taxes and to the Estonian orporation tax model.
|Date of creation:||03 Apr 2004|
|Publication status:||Published in Tax systems and tax reform in EU new members, Eds L. Bernardi, M. Chandler, L. Gandullia - Routledge (2005): pp. 31-59|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- George C. Tsibouris & Vito Tanzi, 2000. "Fiscal Reform Over Ten Years of Transition," IMF Working Papers 00/113, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Funke & Holger Strulik, 2006.
"Taxation, Growth and Welfare: Dynamic Effects of Estonia's 2000 Income Tax Act,"
Finnish Economic Papers,
Finnish Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 25-38, Spring.
- Funke, Michael & Strulik, Holger, 2003. "Taxation, growth and welfare : Dynamic effects of Estonia's 2000 income tax act," BOFIT Discussion Papers 10/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Michael Funke & Holger Strulik, 2004. "Taxation, growth and welfare: Dynamic effects of Estonia’s 2000 income tax act," Macroeconomics 0401009, EconWPA.
- Michael Funke & Holger Strulik, 2003. "Taxation, Growth and Welfare: Dynamic Effects of Estonia´s 2000 Income Tax Act," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20304, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Funke & Holger Strulik, 2006. "Taxation, Growth and Welfare: Dynamic Effects of Estonia´s 2000 Income Tax Act," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20611, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Agell, Jonas & Lindh, Thomas & Ohlsson, Henry, 1997. "Growth and the public sector: A critical review essay," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 33-52, February.
- Ohlsson, H. & Agell, J. & Lindh, T., 1995. "Growth and the Public Sector: A Critical Review Essay," Papers 1995-09, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Luigi, Bernardi, 2002. "Tax systems and tax reforms in Europe: Italy," MPRA Paper 18045, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burgess, Robin & Stern, Nicholas, 1993. "Taxation and Development," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 762-830, June.
- Sanjeev Gupta & Luc Leruth & Luiz de Mello & Shamit Chakravarti, 2003. "Transition Economies: How Appropriate is the Size and Scope of Government?," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 45(4), pages 554-576, December.
- International Monetary Fund, 2001. "Transition Economies; How Appropriate is the Size and Scope of Government?," IMF Working Papers 01/55, International Monetary Fund.
- Christian Keller & Peter S. Heller, 2001. "Social Sector Reform in Transition Countries," IMF Working Papers 01/35, International Monetary Fund.
- A. B. Atkinson, 1999. "The Economic Consequences of Rolling Back the Welfare State," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011719.
- Tanzi, Vito & Schuknecht, Ludger, 1997. "Reforming government: An overview of recent experience," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 395-417, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.