Reforming government: An overview of recent experience
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Holzmann, 1997.
"Pension Reform, Financial Market Development, and Economic Growth: Preliminary Evidence from Chile,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(2), pages 149-178, June.
- Robert Holzmann, 1996. "Pension Reform, Financial Market Development, and Economic Growth: Preliminary Evidence From Chile," IMF Working Papers 96/94, International Monetary Fund.
- Alan T. Peacock & Jack Wiseman, 1961. "The Growth of Public Expenditure in the United Kingdom," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number peac61-1, July.
- Graham C. Scott, 1996. "Government Reform in New Zealand," IMF Occasional Papers 140, International Monetary Fund.
- Buchanan, James M, 1985. "The Moral Dimension of Debt Financing," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 23(1), pages 1-6, January.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Marco Pagano, 1990.
"Can Severe Fiscal Contractions be Expansionary? Tales of Two Small European Countries,"
NBER Working Papers
3372, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Marco Pagano, 1990. "Can Severe Fiscal Contractions Be Expansionary? Tales of Two Small European Countries," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1990, Volume 5, pages 75-122 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Pagano, Marco, 1990. "Can Severe Fiscal Contractions Be Expansionary? Tales of Two Small European Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 417, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Marco Pagano, 1990. "Can Severe Fiscal Contractions Be Expansionary? Tales of two Small Euopean Countries," Working Papers 89, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Eijffinger, S-C-W & de Haan, J, 1996.
"The Political Economy of Central-Bank Independence,"
Princeton Studies in International Economics
19, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- Eijffinger, S. & De Hann, J., 1995. "The Political Economy of Central Bank Independence," Papers 9587, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Ludger Schuknecht & Vito Tanzi, 1995. "The Growth of Government and the Reform of the State in Industrial Countries," IMF Working Papers 95/130, International Monetary Fund.
- David Robinson & Ranjit Teja & Yangho Byeon & Wanda Tseng, 1991. "Thailand: Adjusting to Success: Current Policy Issues," IMF Occasional Papers 85, International Monetary Fund.
- Peter Moser, 1994. "Constitutional protection of economic rights: The Swiss and U.S. experience in comparison," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 61-79, December.
- A. Premchand, 1996. "Issues and New Directions in Public Expenditure Management," IMF Working Papers 96/123, International Monetary Fund.
- Lewis Evans & Arthur Grimes & Bryce Wilkinson, 1996. "Economic Reform in New Zealand 1984-95: The Pursuit of Efficiency," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(4), pages 1856-1902, December.
- Alesina, A. & Drazen, A., 1991.
"Why Are Stabilizations Delayed?,"
6-91, Tel Aviv - the Sackler Institute of Economic Studies.
- de Haan, Jakob & Sturm, Jan-Egbert, 1994. " Political and Institutional Determinants of Fiscal Policy in the European Community," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 80(1-2), pages 157-72, July.
- Ohlsson, H. & Agell, J. & Lindh, T., 1995.
"Growth and the Public Sector: A Critical Review Essay,"
1995-09, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Agell, Jonas & Lindh, Thomas & Ohlsson, Henry, 1997. "Growth and the public sector: A critical review essay," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 33-52, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:13:y:1997:i:3:p:395-417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.