Tax systems and tax reforms in Europe: Italy
The paper discusses the Italian tax systems, with reference to its development since the 1970s, both in quantitative and institutional features. The principal aspects of main existin taxes are then presented Finally the paper analyzes the distribution of fiscal burde, the recet and planned reforms an future outlook for the improvment of the system
|Date of creation:||15 Sep 2002|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Tax systems and tax reforms in Europe, by L. Bernrdi an P. Profeta, Routledge 2004 (2004): pp. 179-212|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vito Tanzi & Howell H. Zee, 1996.
"Fiscal Policy and Long-Run Growth,"
IMF Working Papers
96/119, International Monetary Fund.
- Peter Sørensen, 1994. "From the global income tax to the dual income tax: Recent tax reforms in the Nordic countries," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 57-79, February.
- Bernardi Luigi, 2002. "Imposte giuste, giuste giustizie e riforme impossibili," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 585-596.
- Galasso, Vincenzo & Profeta, Paola, 2002. "The political economy of social security: a survey," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Barry Bosworth & Gary Burtless, 1992. "Effects of Tax Reform on Labor Supply, Investment, and Saving," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 3-25, Winter.
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald, 1997.
"Aggregate productivity and aggregate technology,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
593, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Willi Leibfritz & John Thornton & Alexandra Bibbee, 1997. "Taxation and Economic Performance," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 176, OECD Publishing.
- Massimo Bordignon & Alberto Zanardi, 1997. "Tax Evasion in Italy," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 56(3-4), pages 169-210, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18045. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.