Tax Evasion in Italy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Allison C Schrager & George A Mackenzie, 2004. "Can the Private Annuity Market Provide Secure Retirement Income?," IMF Working Papers 04/230, International Monetary Fund.
- Carlo Mazzaferro & Marcello Morciano, 2011. "Measuring intra-generational and inter-generational redistribution in the reformed Italian social security system," Working Papers 11, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Giuseppe Carone & Herwig Immervoll & Dominique Paturot & Aino Salomäki, 2004. "Indicators of Unemployment and Low-Wage Traps: Marginal Effective Tax Rates on Employment Incomes," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 18, OECD Publishing.
- Chłoń-Domińczak, Agnieszka & Strzelecki, Paweł, 2013.
"The minimum pension as an instrument of poverty protection in the defined contribution pension system – an example of Poland,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 326-350, July.
- Chlon-Dominczak, Agnieszka & Strzelecki, Paweł, 2010. "The minimum pension as an instrument of poverty protection in the defined contribution pension system – an example of Poland," MPRA Paper 25262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlo Mazzaferro & Marcello Morciano, 2008.
"CAPP_DYN: A Dynamic Microsimulation Model for the Italian Social Security System,"
Department of Economics
0595, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Carlo Mazzaferro & Marcello Morciano, 2012. "CAPP_DYN: A Dynamic Microsimulation Model for the Italian Social Security System," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0048, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Cannon, Edmund & Tonks, Ian, 2003.
"UK annuity rates and pension replacement ratios 1957-2002,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
24832, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ian Tonks & Edmund Cannon, 2004. "UK Annuity Rates And Pension Replacement Ratios 1957-2002," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 71, Royal Economic Society.
- Monika Queisser & Edward R. Whitehouse, 2006. "Neutral or Fair?: Actuarial Concepts and Pension-System Design," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 40, OECD Publishing.
- Mazzaferro, Carlo & Morciano, Marcello & Savegnago, Marco, 2012.
"Differential mortality and redistribution in the Italian notional defined contribution system,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(04), pages 500-530, October.
- Carlo Mazzaferro & Marco Savegnago, 2008. "Differential Mortality and Redistribution in the Italian Notional Defined Contribution System," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0047, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- repec:mod:cappmo:0035 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Guazzarotti & Pietro Tommasino, 2008. "The Annuity Market in an Evolving Pension System: Lessons from Italy," CeRP Working Papers 77, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Baldini Massimo & Mazzaferro Carlo & Morciano Marcello, 2008. "Assessing the implications of long-term care policies in Italy: a microsimulation approach," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 47-72.
- Edward R. Whitehouse, 2010. "Decomposing Notional Defined-Contribution Pensions: Experience of OECD Countries' Reforms," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 109, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Galbiati, Roberto & Zanella, Giulio, 2012.
"The tax evasion social multiplier: Evidence from Italy,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(5), pages 485-494.
- Roberto Galbiati & Giulio Zanella, 2012. "The tax evasion social multiplier: Evidence from Italy," Post-Print hal-01410557, HAL.
- Roberto Galbiati & Giulio Zanella, 2012. "The tax evasion social multiplier: Evidence from Italy," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2jbidihgpo8, Sciences Po.
- Luigi, Bernardi, 2002. "Tax systems and tax reforms in Europe: Italy," MPRA Paper 18045, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Chiarini & Elisabetta Marzano & Friedrich Schneider, "undated".
"Tax rates and Tax evasion: an Empirical Analysis of the Structural Aspects and Long-Run Characteristics in Italy,"
wp2009-1, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Chiarini, Bruno & Marzano, Elisabetta & Schneider, Friedrich, 2008. "Tax Rates and Tax Evasion: An Empirical Analysis of the Structural Aspects and Long-Run Characteristics in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 3447, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kastlunger, Barbara & Lozza, Edoardo & Kirchler, Erich & Schabmann, Alfred, 2013. "Powerful authorities and trusting citizens: The Slippery Slope Framework and tax compliance in Italy," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 36-45.
- Wang, David Han-Min & Lin, Jer-Yan & Yu, Tiffany Hui-Kuang, 2006. "A MIMIC approach to modeling the underground economy in Taiwan," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 371(2), pages 536-542.
- Massimo Bordignon & Silvia Giannini & Paolo Panteghini, 2001. "Reforming Business Taxation: Lessons from Italy?," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 8(2), pages 191-210, March.
- Matsaganis, Manos & Benedek, Dóra & Flevotomou, Maria & Lelkes, Orsolya & Mantovani, Daniela & Nienadowska, Sylwia, 2010. "Distributional implications of income tax evasion in Greece, Hungary and Italy," MPRA Paper 21465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raffaella Basile & Bruno Chiarini & Elisabetta Marzano, 2011.
"Can we Rely upon Fiscal Policy Estimates in Countries with Unreported Production of 15 Per Cent (or more) of GDP?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3521, CESifo Group Munich.
- Raffaella Basile & Bruno Chiarini & Elisabetta Marzano, 2012. "Can we rely upon fiscal policy estimates in countries with unreported production of 15 per cent (or more) of GDP?," Working Papers 1, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Yu, Tiffany Hui-Kuang & Wang, David Han-Min & Chen, Su-Jane, 2006. "A fuzzy logic approach to modeling the underground economy in Taiwan," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 362(2), pages 471-479.
- Luigi Bonaventura, 2011. "Enforcement of regulation, irregular sector, and firm performance: a computational agent-based model," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 99-113, July.
- Angel Alanon & M. Gomez-Antonio, 2005. "Estimating the size of the shadow economy in Spain: a structural model with latent variables," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(9), pages 1011-1025.
- Massimo Bordignon, 2000. "Problems of Soft Budget Constraints in Intergovernmental Relationships: The Case of Italy," Research Department Publications 3099, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Carlo V Fiorio & Francesco D'Amuri, 2005. "Workers' Tax Evasion in Italy," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 64(2-3), pages 247-270, November.
More about this item
Keywordstax evasion; tax administration; income tax; presumptive taxation;
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gde:journl:gde_v56_n1-2_p169-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erika Somma). General contact details of provider: http://www.gde.unibocconi.it/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .