Quali percorsi per la finanza pubblica italiana? Primi elementi di discussione
[Perspective developments of public finance in Italy: a primer]
The paper outlines the main current issues concerning Public Finance in Italy. It is divided in three parts. The first part discusses the overall budget policy. Italy is in need to support the recovery from economic crisis, however budget action is limited by European constraints. Different way to go out are discussed. The second part analyzes specific public policies caarried on by the present Government. The third part criticizes the choice which has been done toward fiscal federalism.
|Date of creation:||15 Sep 2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bernardi Luigi & Puglisi Riccardo, 2007. "Federalism and democracy: the political economy of interlayer committees," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 5-28.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin & Jeffrey Sachs, 1991.
"Fiscal Federalism and Optimum Currency Areas: Evidence for Europe From the United States,"
NBER Working Papers
3855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sachs, Jeffrey & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992. "Fiscal Federalism and Optimum Currency Areas: Evidence for Europe from the United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 632, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luigi, Bernardi, 2002. "Tax systems and tax reforms in Europe: Italy," MPRA Paper 18045, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernardi, Luigi & Fraschini, Angela, 2005. "Tax system and tax reforms in India," POLIS Working Papers 45, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Riccardo Puglisi & Luigi Bernardi, 2007. "Federalismo democratico e comitati interlivelli," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/10385, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Roberto Golinelli & Sandro Momigliano, 2008. "The cyclical response of fiscal policies in the euro area. Why do results of empirical research differ so strongly?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 654, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- David Strömberg, 2004. "Radio's Impact on Public Spending," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 119(1), pages 189-221.
- Cnossen,Sijbren, 2002. "Tax policy in the european union, A review of issues and options," Research Memorandum 023, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Bernardi, Luigi & Barreix, Alberto & Marenzi, Anna & Profeta, Paola, 2007. "Tax systems and tax reforms in Latin America: country studies," MPRA Paper 5223, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:17578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.