Report NEP-URE-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anastasios Xepapadeas & Efthymia Kyriakopoulou, 2009. "Environmental Policy, Spatial Spillovers and the Emergence of Economic Agglomerations," Working Papers 2009.70, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dmytro Hryshko & María José Luengo-Prado. & Bent E. Sørensen, 2009. "House prices and risk sharing," New England Public Policy Center Working Paper 09-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Ethan Cohen-Cole & Jonathan Morse, 2009. "Your house or your credit card, which would you choose?: personal delinquency tradeoffs and precautionary liquidity motives," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper QAU09-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Todd M. Gabe & Jaison R. Abel, 2009. "Labor market pooling and occupational agglomeration," Staff Reports 392, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Ron Boschma, 2009. "Evolutionary economic geography and its implications for regional innovation policy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0912, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Sep 2009.
- Mario A. Maggioni & T. Erika Uberti & Francesca Gambarotto, 2009. "Mapping the Evolution of "Clusters": A Meta-analysis," Working Papers 2009.74, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Berliant, Marcus & Kung, Fan-chin, 2009. "Can information asymmetry cause agglomeration?," MPRA Paper 17567, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oz Shy, 2009. "Real estate brokers and commission: theory and calibrations," Working Papers 09-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Rabe, Birgitta & Taylor, Mark P., 2009. "Residential mobility, neighbourhood quality and life-course events," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-28, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Okmyung Bin & Ben Poulter & Christopher F. Dumas & John C. Whitehead, 2009. "Spatial Hedonic Models for Measuring the Impact of Sea-Level Rise on Coastal Real Estate," Working Papers 09-24, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- K P Kannan & R J S Spencer, 2009. "A Social Cost Approach to Choice at Technology in Building Construction: A Study of Some Alternative Technologies in Kerala," Working Papers id:2215, eSocialSciences.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Giovanni Prarolo, 2009. "Cultural Identity and Knowledge Creation in Cosmopolitan Cities," Working Papers 2009.72, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Andrew Leigh, 2009. "Estimating Teacher Effectiveness From Two-Year Changes in Students’ Test Scores," CEPR Discussion Papers 619, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Bönke, Timm & Schröder, Carsten, 2009. "The German spatial poverty divide: poorly endowed or bad luck?," Discussion Papers 2009/6, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Fan, Shenggen & Li, Lixing & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2009. "Rethinking China's underurbanization: An evaluation of its county-to-city upgrading policy," IFPRI discussion papers 875, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Conefrey, Thomas & FitzGerald, John, 2009. "Managing Housing Bubbles in Regional Economies under EMU: Ireland and Spain," Papers WP315, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Dejun Xie, 2009. "A Steady State Solution to a Mortgage Pricing Problem," Papers 0909.5389, arXiv.org.
- Franz Tödtling & Michaela Trippl, 2009. "Innovation and Knowledge Links in Metropolitan Regions - The Case of Vienna," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2009_02, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Item repec:dlw:wpaper:09-09. is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erik Stam, 2009. "Entrepreneurship, Evolution and Geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0913, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Sep 2009.
- Julia Lechner & Gunther Maier, 2009. "Sprawl or No Sprawl? - A Quantitative Analysis for the City of Vienna," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2009_03, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Giovanni Prarolo & Elena Bellini & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Dino Pinelli, 2009. "Cultural Diversity and Economic Performance: Evidence from European Regions," Working Papers 2009.63, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Simon van Norden, 2009. "When You've Seen One Financial Crisis," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-42, CIRANO.
- Andrew Leigh & Chris Ryan, 2009. "Long-Run Trends in School Productivity: Evidence From Australia," CEPR Discussion Papers 618, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Item repec:dlw:wpaper:09-08. is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bernardi, Luigi, 2009.
"Quali percorsi per la finanza pubblica italiana? Primi elementi di discussione
[Perspective developments of public finance in Italy: a primer]," MPRA Paper 17578, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Esteban Calvo & Kelly Haverstick & Natalia A. Zhivan, 2009. "Older Americans On The Go: Financial and Psychological Effects of Moving," Issues in Brief ib2009-9-19, Center for Retirement Research, revised 2009.
- Christoph M. Rheinberger, 2009. "Paying for Safety: Preferences for Mortality Risk Reductions on Alpine Roads," Working Papers 2009.77, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Urzúa, Carlos M., 2009. "Distributive and Regional Effects of Monopoly Power," EGAP Working Papers 2009-04, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Gustav Ranis, 2009. "Diversity of Communities and Economic Development: An Overview," Working Papers 977, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Emanuele Felice, 2009. "Estimating regional GDP in Italy (1871-2001): sources, methodology and results," Working Papers in Economic History wp09-07, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.