Report NEP-URE-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anastasios Xepapadeas & Efthymia Kyriakopoulou, 2009. "Environmental Policy, Spatial Spillovers and the Emergence of Economic Agglomerations," Working Papers 2009.70, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dmytro Hryshko & María José Luengo-Prado. & Bent E. Sørensen, 2009. "House prices and risk sharing," New England Public Policy Center Working Paper 09-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Ethan Cohen-Cole & Jonathan Morse, 2009. "Your house or your credit card, which would you choose?: personal delinquency tradeoffs and precautionary liquidity motives," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper QAU09-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Todd M. Gabe & Jaison R. Abel, 2009. "Labor market pooling and occupational agglomeration," Staff Reports 392, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Ron Boschma, 2009. "Evolutionary economic geography and its implications for regional innovation policy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0912, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2009.
- Mario A. Maggioni & T. Erika Uberti & Francesca Gambarotto, 2009. "Mapping the Evolution of "Clusters": A Meta-analysis," Working Papers 2009.74, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Berliant, Marcus & Kung, Fan-chin, 2009. "Can information asymmetry cause agglomeration?," MPRA Paper 17567, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oz Shy, 2009. "Real estate brokers and commission: theory and calibrations," Working Papers 09-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Rabe, Birgitta & Taylor, Mark P., 2009. "Residential mobility, neighbourhood quality and life-course events," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-28, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Okmyung Bin & Ben Poulter & Christopher F. Dumas & John C. Whitehead, 2009. "Spatial Hedonic Models for Measuring the Impact of Sea-Level Rise on Coastal Real Estate," Working Papers 09-24, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- K P Kannan & R J S Spencer, 2009. "A Social Cost Approach to Choice at Technology in Building Construction: A Study of Some Alternative Technologies in Kerala," Working Papers id:2215, eSocialSciences.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Giovanni Prarolo, 2009. "Cultural Identity and Knowledge Creation in Cosmopolitan Cities," Working Papers 2009.72, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Andrew Leigh, 2009. "Estimating Teacher Effectiveness From Two-Year Changes in Students’ Test Scores," CEPR Discussion Papers 619, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Bönke, Timm & Schröder, Carsten, 2009. "The German spatial poverty divide: poorly endowed or bad luck?," Discussion Papers 2009/6, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Fan, Shenggen & Li, Lixing & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2009. "Rethinking China's underurbanization: An evaluation of its county-to-city upgrading policy," IFPRI discussion papers 875, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Conefrey, Thomas & FitzGerald, John, 2009. "Managing Housing Bubbles in Regional Economies under EMU: Ireland and Spain," Papers WP315, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Dejun Xie, 2009. "A Steady State Solution to a Mortgage Pricing Problem," Papers 0909.5389, arXiv.org.
- Franz Tödtling & Michaela Trippl, 2009. "Innovation and Knowledge Links in Metropolitan Regions - The Case of Vienna," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2009_02, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Item repec:dlw:wpaper:09-09. is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erik Stam, 2009. "Entrepreneurship, Evolution and Geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0913, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2009.
- Julia Lechner & Gunther Maier, 2009. "Sprawl or No Sprawl? - A Quantitative Analysis for the City of Vienna," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2009_03, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Giovanni Prarolo & Elena Bellini & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Dino Pinelli, 2009. "Cultural Diversity and Economic Performance: Evidence from European Regions," Working Papers 2009.63, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Simon van Norden, 2009. "When You've Seen One Financial Crisis," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-42, CIRANO.
- Andrew Leigh & Chris Ryan, 2009. "Long-Run Trends in School Productivity: Evidence From Australia," CEPR Discussion Papers 618, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Item repec:dlw:wpaper:09-08. is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bernardi, Luigi, 2009.
"Quali percorsi per la finanza pubblica italiana? Primi elementi di discussione
[Perspective developments of public finance in Italy: a primer]," MPRA Paper 17578, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Esteban Calvo & Kelly Haverstick & Natalia A. Zhivan, 2009. "Older Americans On The Go: Financial and Psychological Effects of Moving," Issues in Brief ib2009-9-19, Center for Retirement Research, revised 2009.
- Christoph M. Rheinberger, 2009. "Paying for Safety: Preferences for Mortality Risk Reductions on Alpine Roads," Working Papers 2009.77, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Urzúa, Carlos M., 2009. "Distributive and Regional Effects of Monopoly Power," EGAP Working Papers 2009-04, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Gustav Ranis, 2009. "Diversity of Communities and Economic Development: An Overview," Working Papers 977, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Felice, Emanuele, 2009. "Estimating regional GDP in Italy (1871-2001): sources, methodology and results," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp09-07, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.