Rethinking China's underurbanization: An evaluation of its county-to-city upgrading policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Han, Li & Kung, James Kai-Sing, 2015.
"Fiscal incentives and policy choices of local governments: Evidence from China,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 89-104.
- Li Han & James Kung, 2015. "Fiscal Incentives and Policy Choices of Local Governments, Evidence from China," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2015-13, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Mar 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsUrbanization; City creation; Governance structure; Political centralization; Development strategies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-10-03 (Development)
- NEP-GEO-2009-10-03 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MIG-2009-10-03 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-TRA-2009-10-03 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2009-10-03 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:875. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .