Report NEP-GEO-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anastasios Xepapadeas & Efthymia Kyriakopoulou, 2009. "Environmental Policy, Spatial Spillovers and the Emergence of Economic Agglomerations," Working Papers 2009.70, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ron Boschma, 2009. "Evolutionary economic geography and its implications for regional innovation policy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0912, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Sep 2009.
- Berliant, Marcus & Kung, Fan-chin, 2009. "Can information asymmetry cause agglomeration?," MPRA Paper 17567, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erik Stam, 2009. "Entrepreneurship, Evolution and Geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0913, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Sep 2009.
- Mario A. Maggioni & T. Erika Uberti & Francesca Gambarotto, 2009. "Mapping the Evolution of "Clusters": A Meta-analysis," Working Papers 2009.74, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Todd M. Gabe & Jaison R. Abel, 2009. "Labor market pooling and occupational agglomeration," Staff Reports 392, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Franz Tödtling & Michaela Trippl, 2009. "Innovation and Knowledge Links in Metropolitan Regions - The Case of Vienna," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2009_02, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Bönke, Timm & Schröder, Carsten, 2009. "The German spatial poverty divide: poorly endowed or bad luck?," Discussion Papers 2009/6, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- George Liaskos & Christos T. Papadas, 2009. "Human Capital Convergence in Greece: A Panel Data Analysis," Working Papers 2009-10, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Urzúa, Carlos M., 2009. "Distributive and Regional Effects of Monopoly Power," EGAP Working Papers 2009-04, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Julia Lechner & Gunther Maier, 2009. "Sprawl or No Sprawl? - A Quantitative Analysis for the City of Vienna," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2009_03, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Fan, Shenggen & Li, Lixing & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2009. "Rethinking China's underurbanization: An evaluation of its county-to-city upgrading policy," IFPRI discussion papers 875, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Giovanni Prarolo & Elena Bellini & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Dino Pinelli, 2009. "Cultural Diversity and Economic Performance: Evidence from European Regions," Working Papers 2009.63, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Conefrey, Thomas & FitzGerald, John, 2009. "Managing Housing Bubbles in Regional Economies under EMU: Ireland and Spain," Papers WP315, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Juan Carlos Martinez Oliva, 2009. "German reunification and convergence policies," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 51, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Emanuele Felice, 2009. "Estimating regional GDP in Italy (1871-2001): sources, methodology and results," Working Papers in Economic History wp09-07, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Giovanni Prarolo, 2009. "Cultural Identity and Knowledge Creation in Cosmopolitan Cities," Working Papers 2009.72, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.