Report NEP-GEO-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anastasios Xepapadeas & Efthymia Kyriakopoulou, 2009. "Environmental Policy, Spatial Spillovers and the Emergence of Economic Agglomerations," Working Papers 2009.70, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ron Boschma, 2009. "Evolutionary economic geography and its implications for regional innovation policy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0912, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2009.
- Berliant, Marcus & Kung, Fan-chin, 2009. "Can information asymmetry cause agglomeration?," MPRA Paper 17567, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erik Stam, 2009. "Entrepreneurship, Evolution and Geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0913, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2009.
- Mario A. Maggioni & T. Erika Uberti & Francesca Gambarotto, 2009. "Mapping the Evolution of "Clusters": A Meta-analysis," Working Papers 2009.74, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Todd M. Gabe & Jaison R. Abel, 2009. "Labor market pooling and occupational agglomeration," Staff Reports 392, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Franz Tödtling & Michaela Trippl, 2009. "Innovation and Knowledge Links in Metropolitan Regions - The Case of Vienna," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2009_02, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Bönke, Timm & Schröder, Carsten, 2009. "The German spatial poverty divide: poorly endowed or bad luck?," Discussion Papers 2009/6, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- George Liaskos & Christos T. Papadas, 2009. "Human Capital Convergence in Greece: A Panel Data Analysis," Working Papers 2009-10, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Urzúa, Carlos M., 2009. "Distributive and Regional Effects of Monopoly Power," EGAP Working Papers 2009-04, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Julia Lechner & Gunther Maier, 2009. "Sprawl or No Sprawl? - A Quantitative Analysis for the City of Vienna," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2009_03, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Fan, Shenggen & Li, Lixing & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2009. "Rethinking China's underurbanization: An evaluation of its county-to-city upgrading policy," IFPRI discussion papers 875, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Giovanni Prarolo & Elena Bellini & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Dino Pinelli, 2009. "Cultural Diversity and Economic Performance: Evidence from European Regions," Working Papers 2009.63, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Conefrey, Thomas & FitzGerald, John, 2009. "Managing Housing Bubbles in Regional Economies under EMU: Ireland and Spain," Papers WP315, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Juan Carlos Martinez Oliva, 2009. "German reunification and convergence policies," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 51, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Felice, Emanuele, 2009. "Estimating regional GDP in Italy (1871-2001): sources, methodology and results," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp09-07, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Giovanni Prarolo, 2009. "Cultural Identity and Knowledge Creation in Cosmopolitan Cities," Working Papers 2009.72, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.