Labor market pooling and occupational agglomeration
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leung, Ming D., 2012. "Job Categories and Geographic Identity: A Category Stereotype Explanation for Occupational Agglomeration," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt31b4c6p8, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor market ; Labor mobility;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2009-10-03 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAB-2009-10-03 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2009-10-03 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsr:392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .