Report NEP-TRA-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guifu, Chen & Shigeyuki, Hamori, 2009. "Formal Employment, Informal Employment and Income Differentials in Urban China," MPRA Paper 17585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fan, Shenggen & Li, Lixing & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2009. "Rethinking China's underurbanization: An evaluation of its county-to-city upgrading policy," IFPRI discussion papers 875, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Chirculescu, Felicia Maria & Dobrota, Gabriela, 2009. "Introducing taxation policy of profit for companies in Romania and other european union member states," MPRA Paper 17530, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Loren Brandt & Aloysius Siow & Carl Vogel, 2009. "Large Demographic Shocks and Small Changes in the Marriage Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 615, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Qingyue Meng & Stephen Jan & Ying Bian & Qiang Sun & Jingbo Yu, 2009. "Dual Practice by Public Health Providers in Shandong and Sichuan Provinces, China," Working Papers id:2225, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:ags:iamost:53665 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matei, Ani & Popa, Florin, 2009. ""State capture" versus "administrative corruption". A comparative study for the public health service in Romania," MPRA Paper 17566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dobrota, Gabriela & Chirculescu, Felicia Maria, 2009. "Impact of tax policy in Romania on budget revenues," MPRA Paper 17529, University Library of Munich, Germany.