Report NEP-TRA-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guifu, Chen & Shigeyuki, Hamori, 2009. "Formal Employment, Informal Employment and Income Differentials in Urban China," MPRA Paper 17585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fan, Shenggen & Li, Lixing & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2009. "Rethinking China's underurbanization: An evaluation of its county-to-city upgrading policy," IFPRI discussion papers 875, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Chirculescu, Felicia Maria & Dobrota, Gabriela, 2009. "Introducing taxation policy of profit for companies in Romania and other european union member states," MPRA Paper 17530, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Loren Brandt & Aloysius Siow & Carl Vogel, 2009. "Large Demographic Shocks and Small Changes in the Marriage Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 615, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Qingyue Meng & Stephen Jan & Ying Bian & Qiang Sun & Jingbo Yu, 2009. "Dual Practice by Public Health Providers in Shandong and Sichuan Provinces, China," Working Papers id:2225, eSocialSciences.
- Möllers, Judith & Zier, Patrick & Frohberg, Klaus & Buchenrieder, Gertrud & Bojnec, Štefan, 2009. "Croatia's EU accession: socio-economic assessment of farm households and policy recommendations," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 48, number 53665, June.
- Matei, Ani & Popa, Florin, 2009. ""State capture" versus "administrative corruption". A comparative study for the public health service in Romania," MPRA Paper 17566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dobrota, Gabriela & Chirculescu, Felicia Maria, 2009. "Impact of tax policy in Romania on budget revenues," MPRA Paper 17529, University Library of Munich, Germany.